Break Week So Zoro acknowledges that King is not a swordsman.

Never happened. At no point does he say I want to see the distance between ME and him.
You got no answer
Mihawk using the word "us." includes him. We don't know who us included but we do know mihawk grouped himself with that

Which should explain his out of nowhwere interest in testing the "distance" before the stab and before anything and anyone saying anything about WB being old and washed up. Sengoku called WB the strongest is justified he is right WB is the strongest but the arc showed us he isn't anymore and Oda gave us that scene where WB himself admitted it himself.
WB not being the strongest has nothing to do with what mihawk said. He can see the person true strength just makes it worse as he knew a Declined WB was still stronger than him since thats was his true strength.
And again him saying wanting to "see the distance" how exactly it means hes "inferior"
Why would he want to see the distance between a man inferior to him. He didn't want to test the distance with someone like shanks did he?

Got blocked by commander level Jozu, stalled by commander level Vista and ask to postpone the fight, looked down on by commander level Crocodile.

Retard thinks Mihawk is Top Tier, cry harder.

:gokulaugh:
Idk what this has to do with what i said fleetwat
but hey ''shanks was a nobody before he became a yonko'' yet everyone was surprised beyond their imagination when he came from east blue with an missing arm:rosismile:

WB not being the strongest has nothing to do with what mihawk said. He can see the person true strength just makes it worse as he knew a Declined WB was still stronger than him since thats was his true strength.
"as he knew a Declined WB was still stronger than him since thats was his true strength." Based on what? As i said over and over how do you know he is weaker/inferior? How are you so sure? You still haven't answered that. Me i would say its unclear but what happens later
i can say that WB is no longer above The Strong People in Marineford.

:choppawhat:

Why would he want to see the distance between a man inferior to him. He didn't want to test the distance with someone like shanks did he?
Well well.. why indeed.
"Why would he want to see the distance between a man inferior to him"
Check the panel below. Why would he want to "test" zoro when he outright said to him "a waste if you ask me" and kept telling him you are weak etc. Do you know why? Is Zoro here Stronger than Mihawk?

"Why would he want to see the distance between a man inferior to him"
Check the panel below. Why would he go out of his way to "test" luffy for something Shanks talked and trusted Mihawk with.
Do you know why? Is Luffy here Stronger than Mihawk?

I am curios actually. I think pre time skip Luffy and Zoro are Stronger than him then if Mihawk "tested them". :goyea:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Mihawk using the word "us." includes him. We don't know who us included but we do know mihawk grouped himself with that

Us is everyone else.
The fact he's included other people means he's not saying between just him and wb that is enough to debunk your nonsense.

Me i would say its unclear but what happens later
i can say that WB is no longer above The Strong People in Marineford.
If hes saying there a distance that means there's a gap, even its close. It's still inferioity and it only makes sense he WB was stronger as the author confirmed it numerous times. he was WSP.
Us is everyone else.
The fact he's included other people means he's not saying between just him and wb that is enough to debunk your nonsense.
"Us." includes himself. lol

HA001

If hes saying there a distance that means there's a gap, even its close. It's still inferioity and it only makes sense he WB was stronger as the author confirmed it numerous times. he was WSP.

"Us." includes himself. lol
Yes because what's in front of him is supposed to be the strongest man in the world

And mihawk is saying the distance between wb
And us (everyone else) seems small
Ie he noticed he declined

Yes because what's in front of him is supposed to be the strongest man in the world
Whats in front of him is someone stronger than him. Confirmed by the writer bro.
And mihawk is saying the distance between wb
And us (everyone else) seems small
Ie he noticed he declined
Us includes himself. He said its just a opinion but the distance between the man and us(him and whoever else hes talking about) is small meaning hes still stronger but by a small amount.

HA001

Whats in front of him is someone stronger than him. Confirmed by the writer bro.

Us includes himself. He said its just a opinion but the distance between the man and us(him and whoever else hes talking about) is small meaning hes still stronger but by a small amount.
No it's not. The writer had he himself confirm he wasn't the strongest.

No it doesn't.
Because he never once says between me and him
He says between he and us.
Us is everyone else
Mihawk and everyone else aren't the same strength
Wb is supposed to be wsm
Mihawk instead of hyping him like everyone else says
This may be conjecture as in It seems to me

That the distance between the so called wsm and us is rather small.

He noticed he declined and lost interest in him.

No it's not. The writer had he himself confirm he wasn't the strongest.
The writer confirmed he was the strongest , cant change anything, mihawk is just a pre-final war fight so it makes sense
Because he never once says between me and him
He says between he and us.
Us is everyone else
Mihawk and everyone else aren't the same strength
Wb is supposed to be wsm
Mihawk instead of hyping him like everyone else says
This may be conjecture as in It seems to me

That the distance between the so called wsm and us is rather small.

He noticed he declined and lost interest in him.
Us includes yourself bro, its basic comprehension. He never lost interest he just had to do his job as a warlord. According to you, boa hancock, doffy all most of lost interest too.

HA001

The writer confirmed he was the strongest , cant change anything, mihawk is just a pre-final war fight so it makes sense

Us includes yourself bro, its basic comprehension. He never lost interest he just had to do his job as a warlord. According to you, boa hancock, doffy all most of lost interest too.
Writer confirmed by wb himself he wasn't the strongest anymore.
Marineford beard isn't beating any top tier.

Hes talking hypothetical dumbass. That's the point
He looks at wb and it seems he declined and he lost interest in him

Yes yes they all did
Boa attacked both sides
And doffy did whatever he wanted.
They were supposed to line up vs wb and his crew
Mihawk was meant to fight wb

Writer confirmed by wb himself he wasn't the strongest anymore.
Marineford beard isn't beating any top tier.
And then writer confirmed it again.

Hes talking hypothetical dumbass. That's the point
He looks at wb and it seems he declined and he lost interest in him
How did he decline, he only declined when squard stabbed him.
Yes yes they all did
Boa attacked both sides
And doffy did whatever he wanted.
They were supposed to line up vs wb and his crew
Mihawk was meant to fight wb
Mihawk wasnt meant stop with headcannon

Alright so in that case Mihawk is Stronger than Shanks. Since it was confirmed by the author numerous time.

And since Mihawk refused to duel Shanks means there is a gap even its close. It's still Superiority and it only makes sense he Mihawk is stronger as the author confirmed numerous time. He is the WSS.

pre time skip Luffy and Zoro are stronger than Shanks and Mihawk.