One Piece Manga Spoiler - Chapter 955

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the whole Enma-Shusui-discussion horribly stupid?
I mean Oda would never give Zoro a new sword that's not superior to his prior one.
Prove for that will come more than enough very soon, so may the world relax :)

Third act next week!!! :eek:
True but Zoro is still using the demon splitter which is the lowest grade sword out of all of them and he's never complained that sword wasn't keeping off his other swords.

And based on Mihawk statement about a black sword it could be interpreted as any sword could become as strong as the top quality sword with haki. He did tell Zoro that if you want to add haki to those swords when they fought not even his no name sword would have broke.

Luffy is even practicing in gear 4th mode. You can be sure he found a way to improve the gear duration.
Yeah, I was thinking about this possibility
Luffy's strength is about to be so nasty
Still though, I'm expecting Luffy's upcoming round with Kaido to be similar to Luffy vs Crocodile round 2 where he surprises kaido that he can hurt him now, but then Kaido goes hybrid and fucks him up

And then we get a third round at the end after Kaido faced some supernovas or other characters in alliance, maybe even Zoro. and they all got smacked. Third round is usually the final round for Luffy.

I expected the first round to be exactly similar to Crocodile in that Luffy hits Kaido and Kaido watches him, but there is NO EFFECT at all, with Crocodile's case, it was his logia ability to be the cause. but with Kaido, it was his tough scales.

The reason I'm comparing it to crocodile, is because Kaido is supposed to be the first Yonko Luffy will take down (even if it was with help) while crocodile was the first shichibukai to be taken down by Luffy. So, it's somewhat similar situation where Luffy wants to break the barrier of going toe to toe with a character from a certain faction/rank

With Crocodile, he wanted to break the barrier and be able to tossle with a shichibukai member, and with Kaido, it's about able to tossle with one of the Yonko.
It's worth mentioning that the big players in Paradise are shichibukai, while big players in New World are Yonko. While Shichibukai and Yonko Commanders in New World when compared to Yonko themselves could be the mirror to normal pirates in paradise when compared to shichibukai member

I

Inspector_Mu

So hitting a logia from far without touching them using haki isnt advanced. ?
It isnt advanced lol

The idea of any strawhat having advanced haki before luffy was never to happen
Sanji didnt have FS even tho his CoO was better prior luffy vs kata
Same way zoro has no advanced CoA.

Keep dreaming

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Let them enjoy.... They were bashing Enma a while ago
But look now ? Lol

They will accept it as PU very soon... relax
Back to "I don't like the manga so I'm making my own story"
Saying Kidd is YC1 for lifting rocks is dreaming hard, when at best he is CHopper level

Chopper tanking a direct hit from BM, who, just to remind, has had an ongoing battle against Kaido, with no clear victor in sight

Kidd after the confrontation with Kaido, who I remind again, has been stalemated by BM, the same BM that clashed with Chopper

Kidd's other confrontation with a Yonko's crew, not a Yonko, but their crew, aka the first ones that showed up to fight, similarly to Brulle appearing first in the Seducing Woods to fight the SHP, a Brulle level fighter cut off Kidd's arm

Kidd calling Killer his partner and an equal here, showcasing fear of Kaido, someone stalemated by BM, the same BM that hit Chopper who tanked the hit

Chopper vs yonko fodder

Kidd vs yonko fodder

Saying Kidd is YC1 for lifting rocks is dreaming hard, when at best he is CHopper level

Chopper tanking a direct hit from BM, who, just to remind, has had an ongoing battle against Kaido, with no clear victor in sight

Kidd after the confrontation with Kaido, who I remind again, has been stalemated by BM, the same BM that clashed with Chopper

Kidd's other confrontation with a Yonko's crew, not a Yonko, but their crew, aka the first ones that showed up to fight, similarly to Brulle appearing first in the Seducing Woods to fight the SHP, a Brulle level fighter cut off Kidd's arm

Kidd calling Killer his partner and an equal here, showcasing fear of Kaido, someone stalemated by BM, the same BM that hit Chopper who tanked the hit

Chopper vs yonko fodder

Kidd vs yonko fodder

did u learn this skill from andreww

I

Inspector_Mu

Beating Kaido seems to be realistic now

Luffy has the advanced CoA+future sight+G4

Zoro got Enma and it seems that he will be insanely powerful once he masters it

Law has an Op devil fruit

Kidd has

:feelsokeman:
Remove zoro fodder

Kaido vs Kidd and luffy
Law as backup... before that Kizaru or BM will weaken kaido . Act 3 will be betrayals over betrayals

Zoro vs orochi and Kyoushiro...

It's exactly what Shusui did back then against Oars. Literally look how much bigger the slash is BEFORE it swallows the other two.

Lmao, you dont know what you are talking.
Was Sanji capable of invisibility before RS? NO.
Was Sanji as durable before RS? NO.
Was Zoro capable of cutting a piece of the coast? He cut a freakin MOUNTAIN.
Power-up from outside source? :suresure:
@OEKaneki Dont worry, Oda will write it extra thick for you since your skull is too thick to realize that Zoro has been using flow since Alabasta while your boi only started using it 730 chapters later. :myman:
Wow, you seem salty that Sanji gets to peep on women's bath now!

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
did u learn this skill from andreww
You must have gotten me confused with someone.
Post automatically merged:

Remove zoro fodder

Kaido vs Kidd and luffy
Law as backup... before that Kizaru or BM will weaken kaido . Act 3 will be betrayals over betrayals

Zoro vs orochi and Kyoushiro...

Chopper vs yonko fodder

Kidd vs yonko fodder

You must have gotten me confused with someone.
Post automatically merged:

Chopper vs yonko fodder

Kidd vs yonko fodder

nah spaming same shit over and over was his shit

Chopper vs yonko fodder

Kidd vs yonko fodder

Just say I’m trolling and we will all laugh at your silly joke. You did not need to waste your time searching for panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.