Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Why am I the only one who's begging for votes became so problematic? Yes, I was really eager to be a councilor, but I wasn't the only one. Zem was equally eager and asked everyone for votes as well. TAC decided to start pretending to be President and create his own campaign which he's been pushing for the majority of the posts. Why is mine any different? I'm not trying to start an argument, I just want to know.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Why am I the only one who's begging for votes became so problematic? Yes, I was really eager to be a councilor, but I wasn't the only one. Zem was equally eager and asked everyone for votes as well. TAC decided to start pretending to be President and create his own campaign which he's been pushing for the majority of the posts. Why is mine any different? I'm not trying to start an argument, I just want to know.
u likely got more than enough votes by now
its 10 people needed for council. im sure ur top 10

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
it's because you're taking these seriously and making posts like this

It is not a good look to the constituents.

we can still stuff the ballot for you though

Why are you defensive over this?
why u always lyin jinri

iso me i said them somewhere in 200+ posts

u do the homework this time
Refusal to engage? Interesting.

D

Dragomir

u likely got more than enough votes by now
its 10 people needed for council. im sure ur top 10
Yeah, cause I claimed masons.
it's because you're taking these seriously and making posts like this

It is not a good look to the constituents.

we can still stuff the ballot for you though
I only started taking it so seriously after seeing people give lists of who they want on the council and my name wasn't up there. It took me aback and I didn't understand why. Before that, I was messing around and trying to have fun.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
You forgot about the greatest of them all, I, DIO

Drago, don't let them sway you. You're doing your best.

In DIO's world all shall know true peace

Status
Not open for further replies.