Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Why should I throw a party for something so obvious?
Next should I throw a party when Sanji becomes a punching bag again? Should I throw a party when Fujitora sent into hospital again?

Yamao is a clown, she brings nothing but retarded cosplaying instead of doing any sort of what normal human usually do. Quite franky everyone've had enough of Yamatrash and that cosplaying act of hers.
Can you at least redo your choice in the poll, Jerami?? I know you donโ€™t have the capacity for shame, but Iโ€™m tired of being embarrassed for you, take care of this already:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Can you at least redo your choice in the poll, Jerami?? I know you donโ€™t have the capacity for shame, but Iโ€™m tired of being embarrassed for you, take care of this already:
He was wrong, just like everyone who still thinks she will make it:catblush:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Am I the only one who doesnโ€™t care about Yamatoโ€™s character at all? Like her presence in the raid has no build up and foreshadowin? She deadass feels like something Oda came up with on the spot
No shit she has no build-up when you introduce her 90 chapters deep during the "War".

Am I the only one who doesnโ€™t care about Yamatoโ€™s character at all? Like her presence in the raid has no build up and foreshadowin? She deadass feels like something Oda came up with on the spot
Oda cant even properly develop characters that fans have awaited for decades but he still introduces a billion side characters :seriously:

Watch him spend 30 chaps to tell us about the giant Jorgunmand son of Loki in Elbaf while BB and Shanks get sidelined

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Youโ€™re not the only one, but you ARE the only one who cares how you feel about it :luuh:
Post automatically merged:

It will serve like Yamato under Momonosuke post Wano.

:jackaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.