Status
Not open for further replies.
By the rules we can go up to the 5th but if we're not resistant enough we might suffer some side effects, 2 is the safest , 3 is the worst ( imho ) 4th might be worth the shot imho but if we want to be super safe 2 is good enough

Let's just call ourselves " The 7th layer delve omegasquad "
This layer also comes with side effects which is Loss of voting power. However level 3 onward it gets worse. Role crush and redirection.

As I see, many are choosing level 2 so many would be without the voting power lol
Yeah, loss of voting power is okay in comparison to the other debuffs, especially since many other teams choose it too. But it's possible we get that, not a given right?

I second that name though haha, let's get it

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I would say smth about the layers but my indie self is preventing me from doing so.

You're in for a surprise if you go in too deep :optimistic:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
Yeah, loss of voting power is okay in comparison to the other debuffs, especially since many other teams choose it too. But it's possible we get that, not a given right?

I second that name though haha, let's get it
Yes I second that name too.

Well it says that:

when they dive within their limit, they risk the usual strains of ascents. However, when one goes deeper than their limit, they expose themselves to amplified strains of ascents.
I think we can handle the strains of level 2. YOLO. We have to send our choices to the host through PM. So don't forget that. ^^

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.