Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I wanted to know y'alls thoughts on each other.

I'm sorry, but it's truly the twilight zone.
Last time he defended me to this extent he was scum in the Antagonist game. So this makes me think. I agree with Al that we have to be careful around him, but not for the reasons he mentioned.

I mean, the way he calls me Jester or Indie could be implying he‘s Mafia.

Though overall I‘m still on the fence.

Listen to your heart!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lind I did wanna ask you about something - when me and Ratchet were on Drago's case earlier, you gave Drago a town lean, but you didn't really put a FoS on Ratchet. This comes after Drago claimed Mason. Is that a factor here?
The mason claim wasn't a factor. It was when Ratchet jumped right into Drago while he previously said that he hadn't been paying that much attention to the game. I questioned Ratchet in the middle of it then by asking him what made him feel Drago was coming off as forced since I wanted to know if it was any recent post.

He replied saying that it was Drago's tone. I didn't really jive with that reply.

Furthermore what distinguishes Ratchet's push from mine?
I remember you quoting me earlier on saying that Drago would likely still get killed with his high level activity even with his wrong reads. Considering that, you felt pretty consistent coming after Drago later. However, I didn't entirely agree with your reasoning that him claiming he was indifferent to dying and still wanting to be on the council to influence and help town in his own way was contradictory.

I think it also has to do with your other suspicions on Borto, Fuji, Nana, and misty. You're branching out your net and trying to find as many scum as possible rather than tunneling on one.

@Ratchet this is what Ultra is referring to in case you see this. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :-
"Your posts feel scummy", "Your tone isn't towny" and I felt like he kept going back to calling Drago out for "Baloney".

I didn't like those accusations against Drago. It's easy to push players when you add arguments like "I feel", or "The tone" etc. Rather than saying this person is scummy and getting caught for wrong reasons or logic, pushing players with tone and feelings lets you escape the suspicions that come on you when they flip town because people can't really blame you for feelings and tones since that's different for everyone. I feel like Ratchet was mainly using those in his arguments and pushing Drago.

That's why I scum lean Ratchet right now.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You guys seriously act like you don‘t know that when I get widely scum read I‘m just Town. Every. Single. Game.

It‘s pissing me off.

Life is wonderful!
I recall at least one game where that wasn't true at all, but alas.

I'm giving you the benefit of doubt

I, DIO, am just sitting back and observing this phase.

And my goal is to rid the world of TAC - then save everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.