Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
He is your son, deal with him
I won't talk about family matters
I'm sorry to say but he was very disobedient, because I tried to stop him before he even did it. Luckily what he claimed wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be because then I would have really had to fight to keep this a peaceful and fun game to play.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I don't know really having abilities randomized seems more dangerous than being role crushed also

It could potentially kill a person, if one is already injured or weak.

I assume no one will be injured on their first dive idk about the weak part but the risk seems lower to me
I think that text is flavour. The effects are being rolecrushed only.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I recommend going no more than the 4th layer for now.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
What layer are you delving into? If none yet, you can choose the 2nd. I think thatβ€˜s a good starting point. 1st is safe, but probably not that profitable.

Fly high to achieve your goals!
Oh but if you mean you want to delve together now I am sorry but I have sworn to Protect Juliet and Naomi, at least for this night.

We're the illustrious "2 Girls 1 DIO" after all. It's too great of a team name for me to give up for any reason, not to mention Naomi is precious

2 Girls 1 DIO is going the safe route and going into the 1st layer.

Oh but if you mean you want to delve together now I am sorry but I have sworn to Protect Juliet and Naomi, at least for this night.

We're the illustrious "2 Girls 1 DIO" after all. It's too great of a team name for me to give up for any reason, not to mention Naomi is precious

2 Girls 1 DIO is going the safe route and going into the 1st layer.
I have my team, so that is fine!

But we shall be allies.

Never give up!

Status
Not open for further replies.