Status
Not open for further replies.
He depend on one piece content on his channel taking such a long break would probably hurt his channels growth
He chose a wrong career, right?
But no, I hope you will understand this >

He already made some money from it right? So, why he dont start doing sth else, expand his sources of income and not depend on OP content?

What we forget is progression. One profession or skill is not meant to last forever.
I see a lot of gaming content creators who do 12 hour live stream, and continue to do it for years. Is it healthy? No way!
Post automatically merged:

People who say OP is not dragged intentionally, look at this: OP was about fighting Yonkous and not Warlords. And here we are, 1000+ chapters into manga and having a first 1v1 fight against a Yonkou.

Business first, loyalty to fans does not exist.

He chose a wrong career, right?
But no, I hope you will understand this >

He already made some money from it right? So, why he dont start doing sth else, expand his sources of income and not depend on OP content?

What we forget is progression. One profession or skill is not meant to last forever.
I see a lot of gaming content creators who do 12 hour live stream, and continue to do it for years. Is it healthy? No way!
He loves OP too much to drop it what he could try is covering other popular series like JJK MHA etc then taking a break really wouldn't hurt him as much. I think he also works he doesn't do youtube full time yet

Status
Not open for further replies.