Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply wonder if we go to 4, do we also get the effect of 1-3.
That would be horrible, and if this is the case we can better get more experience and improve our Whistle first.
I think @Nick is againt going to 4? :(
Ughhhhhh painful
I’m not immune from what I see in my role so losing my action and such seems silly at the beginning especially since we don’t even know what artifacts even are and how useful they will be or how many we might even get

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Working and playing Mafia at the same time is next level

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Who says layer 2 is enough? Why not 3? Why not 4? Aim for greatness! Burn the entire place down! I believe in you!
I approve of this.

Go all in!

Fortune favors the bold!

Be like the Great Adventurers of Old!

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Talk me through each scum read please.
day 1 maybe

sum
jinri - asked me for reads and i purposely didnt give it. she just let it go. basically never cared about them. also came to the thread seemingly informed about flower vs drago only to ask if flower claimed
fuji - way too passive. and i feel like i baited his ass early game by saying ill figure his alignment if hes partnered with me
misty - sheeping ultras case

at flower

i for some reason didnt like my partners reaction to the drago mason claim but ima let it fly for now since hes my partner and ill take a closer look at his posts in a few minutes

i also just isod kagura for a hot minute and a lot of her posts are complaining about the amount of pages to read maybe u can drop me some info on her playstyle since i havent seen anything game solving here yet

thoughts for now

so much effort im tired

Status
Not open for further replies.