Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
I just mean it's a bit early yet to tell, and even then if there are roles which can take control if certain criterias are met, like knowing the player and character name. Seen those a few times.
Why even bring it up if you donโ€™t even plan on proceeding with your hunch itโ€™s all D0 so I doubt you have a clear basis for your flavor read.
:ohreally:
The days of Tacore being scum is over, Iโ€™ve got Zemmi, Al and Ratchet in the clear though.

Drago might be scum

but Iโ€™ll deal with him later
Sem is already scum in my eyes so itโ€™s already not looking good for your core rn.
Blehhhhh

it was a game lol too many heart attacks for my liking
O Line and Pass Coverage was not there yesterday - idk how you let kupp stay open to plays in a row

Why even bring it up if you donโ€™t even plan on proceeding with your hunch itโ€™s all D0 so I doubt you have a clear basis for your flavor read.

Sem is already scum in my eyes so itโ€™s already not looking good for your core rn.

O Line and Pass Coverage was not there yesterday - idk how you let kupp stay open to plays in a row
No one can stop the kupp pshh

and yea itโ€™s was because of the safety blitz left middle open and no one followed him for it I couldnโ€™t believe the last play honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.