Powers & Abilities Enma isnt staying

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
We already know he can use it, the question is IF he can use without enma help, we don't have this confirmation and you can't say anything to prove it, actually everything we have in the manga proves that it's all because of enma.
Except we see him use acoc on just sandai for birds dance. Learn how to read.

The RS isn't going anywhere, Judgeji needs it to surpass Ichiji, Reiju and Judge.
Enma works in a similar fashion for Zoro, he needs to master it to surpass Oden.

Did you realise that all that headcanon you say makes enma look like a useless tool that only harms Zoro?

Is that what you mean? Even the others ztards undertand that is enma who unlocked his coc and you still in this pitiful denying.
Everything I said is manga facts. I posted chapter scenes/pages to back up my claim. You are the one posting headcannon.

Swordsman grow stronger by learning to control dangerous/cursed/different swords. Which are just tools for the swordsman to use. A skilled/great swordsman bends to sword to their will and will be able to apply their skills, strength and power to any sword.

He doesn't need enma to use ACoC. That's just the tool he used to grow stronger. It like training with a weighted vest. Zoro stated he would be stronger by the time he is used to it.

Here's Zoro using ACoC with just Sandai.

As i said before, enma unlocks his CoC and he can use however he likes, even with his feet if he wants, my point that he needs enma and enter "king of hell" mode to do it.

That was Oda's way to justify Zoro using adcoc without even knowing basic coc, simple as that.

But sure he will be able to casually use after 1-2 arcs.
He doesn't need enma to use KoH style. That's just what the manga calls it when he uses large amounts of (smoking/steaming) CoA haki and ACoC. That will serve a purpose later on after Zoro forge black blades. We will know when he is using blackened haki with his black blades.

Zoro knows about CoC. He just didn't know he had it. Remember, you can't learn CoC, just unlock it. It's like Luffy having CoA but not knowing it can be flowed and him going from that to internal destruction haki.

Ryou and CoC are completely correlated, confirmed in chapter 1010

Ryu is not CoC. Luffy just realized he can release and coat his attacks with CoC. Similar to releasing and coating his body/weapons with CoA.

The following post explains Ryu is not a Wano term for CoC. It's just the term to use for CoA.
More BS from you.

Zoro can use basic CoC and ACoC. He used basic haki against Kaido. Back then you claim he didn't have it because when you see fodder pass out from it even though Kaido said he used it. Now, since Zoro used ACoC you claim it's the swords power. That's pathetic.

This is just "enma has Oden's haki" BS claim all over again. You was proven wrong then and you're proven wrong now.

Enma isn't releasing Zoro's haki. That only happens when he loses control of enma. Zoro ask himself the best way to handle enma. He discovers it's best for him to release large amounts of haki to control enma. He didn't say anything about allowing enma to release his haki.

Zoro release ACoC and is the reason his haki trails are strong and long. We have never seen enma have any effect on the other swords. If enma was the reason we would only see ACoC coming from enma. Not all 3 swords.

Zoro doesn't have a time limit with CoA/ACoC. The reason he can't use it for long during his battle against King was because he was low on haki at the time. He lost large amounts of haki when he lost control of enma and it released large amounts of his haki. That happened 4 times.

Everytime Zoro lost control of enma it forced out so much of his haki his arm shriveled up. The sword tried to release all of Zoro's haki. The blacksmith told us if he was a normal swordsman his entire body would be husk.

A good example of that is Luffy after he runs out of haki from reaching his G4 time limit.

To put the amount of haki he lost into perspective we just need to look at the amount haki Zoro used from the end of chapter 1033.

Until the beginning of chapter 1035.

As you can see Zoro released large amounts of CoA haki and ACoC haki and caoted all three of his swords with it. Neither his arms nor body shriveled up from releasing those large amounts of haki.

Compare that to Zoro losing control of enma near the end of chapter 1032 where his arm does shrivel up from releasing large amounts of haki.

That means more of Zoro's haki was released in the one scene he lost control of enma then from the time he start using ACoC until he defeated King. He probably defeated King in s few to several minutes from the time he start using ACoC. Remember, he lost control of enma four times. That's four times he lost a large amount of haki.

Zoro has insane amount of haki and there is no time limit.

Wrong, Ryu is a term only used to describe CoA haki. It's not used when talking about CoO or CoC. Let's look at manga facts to prove that.

When Asura witnessed Luffy use CoC he didn't call it ryu.

He called it a special trick.

When Hyou witnessed Luffy use CoC he didn't call it ryu.

When Hyou witnessed Luffy use CoO (FS) he didn't call it ryu.

When Luffy tells Hyuo he is trying to release CoA haki from his body. Hyuo tells Luffy haki is a foreign term to him but he describes to Luffy the same type of power Luffy is talking about and how swordsmen use that power.

Next, he gives Luffy a demonstration and Luffy tells him that's what he's talking about.

We can see from the above scenes Luffy is only talking about CoA haki. Not the other types of haki.

Later on in the manga when Hyou is trying to teach Luffy CoA haki. He tells Luffy that Wano calls is Ryu.

The manga even gives us details of how barrier CoA haki and internal destruction CoA haki works.

Ryu is not used for CoO or CoC. Only CoA. There is no scene in the manga will we see a Wano citizen calls CoO or CoC, ryu. That is BS that you made up.

That means when the blacksmith tells us enma forces the user to release large amounts of ryu if they can't control it he's only talking about CoA haki.

No, enma can't release CoC.

Your argument that Zoro can't have ACoC/CoC because he didn't know he had an early it doesn't make any sense. People learn new things all the time. Characters grow stronger in One Piece by learning new power, ability, skill and more. Just like how Luffy didn't have flowing haki earlier and now he does.

Zoro drops down a tier in power if he gets rid of Enma imo
He doesn't need enma to use ACoC. That's just the tool he used to grow stronger. It like training with a weighted vest. Zoro stated he would be stronger by the time he is used to it.

Here's Zoro using ACoC with just Sandai.

I have, that's why I just fucking said what I said.
Zoro was turning his acoc on and off

Enma only needs constant coa
Not coc
He used coc solely on sandai
He doesn't need enma to use acoc
I've said that Zoro needs enma to unlock his adcoc, not that CoC is on enma only.

So he using adcoc attacks with sandai doesn't prove shit.

Sure, and I am not seeing how that proves Ryou is correlated to COC or that they're the same.
What? So you think that panel in 1010 was meaningless?

And I never said they're the same, but correlated.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I didn't say it was meaningless, I said I am not seeing how it means what you say it means.

Okay, let's say for the sake of argument that they're correlated. How does that dispute the fact that Enma is only said to be able to exude COA?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
We already know he can use it, the question is IF he can use without enma help, we don't have this confirmation and you can't say anything to prove it, actually everything we have in the manga proves that it's all because of enma.
> Uses CoC on all three swords; with or without Enma's CoA boost.
> Used CoC on the Sandai Kitetsu ALONE, while using the Bird Dance in ch. 1035.

We have that confirmation already bro.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I've said that Zoro needs enma to unlock his adcoc, not that CoC is on enma only.

So he using adcoc attacks with sandai doesn't prove shit.

No he doesn't.
Acoc is just flowing your coc into your weapon/fist
He just needs to unlock coc itself to do that
And he can do that with any sword as he's shown

Okay, let's say for the sake of argument that they're correlated. How does that dispute the fact that Enma is only said to be able to exude COA?
It exudes ryou, and ryou is not only COA, its haki flow

> Uses CoC on all three swords; with or without Enma's CoA boost.
> Used CoC on the Sandai Kitetsu ALONE, while using the Bird Dance in ch. 1035.

We have that confirmation already bro.
You're ignoring the part when i've said that he needs enma to use CoC, and when he triggers it, he can use on anything.

Even with Sandai attack, he was with enma all the time

He doesn't and I explained about that in my first post itself.

The Bird Dance had CoC coating on ONLY the Sandai Kitetsu. Enma wasn't flaring up with COA nor COC.
The haki is flowing on all his body, not only in his swords man.

He just use his swords to attack, like luffy luffy use his fists.

You literally posted an image of Enma exuding COA. Besides, are you even following your own arguments, bro? You said Ryou and COC aren't the same but correlated, and now you're implying Ryou is COC.
Enma exude COA because enma makes the haki flow, it is the entire concept of ryou, so if Zoro has CoC, enma will make CoC flow as well.

Just like luffy remembered about ryou before landing a CoC coating attack on kaido. But luffy didn't needed a mystical weapon to help him, because he already know how to use basic CoC, unlike Zoro.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Enma exude COA because enma makes the haki flow, it is the entire concept of ryou, so if Zoro has CoC, enma will make CoC flow as well.

Just like luffy remembered about ryou before landing a CoC coating attack on kaido. But luffy didn't needed a mystical weapon to help him, because he already know how to use basic CoC, unlike Zoro.
So why didn't Enma automatically start exuding COC after 1010?