Powers & Abilities Enma isnt staying

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But she did just that, how do you think Zoro scarred Kaido?

Even if you say that was not coc, enma only fully accepted Zoro after chapter 1033, that was the entire concept of the chapter.
Everyone and their mothers use haki without even realizing it the first time they awaken it. Okay, let's just assume you're right and that Enma did release COC in chapter 1010. Zoro lost control trice b/w chapter 1032 and 1033, why's there no COC in those instances when Zoro already had COC awakening in 1010?

Chapter Title in wano
Enma
Shimotsuki Kozaburo
Indirect hint that it might turn into a black blade

Yet you think Enma isnt staying with Zoro

No wonder why Sanji stans have 0 credibility

Everyone and their mothers use haki without even realizing it the first time they awaken it. Okay, let's just assume you're right and that Enma did release COC in chapter 1010. Zoro lost control trice b/w chapter 1032 and 1033, why's there no COC in those instances when Zoro already had COC awakening in 1010?
Because he didn't have full control of the sword, how tf the sword will help his wielder release CONQUEROR haki if his wielder is weak to use her? :kaidowhat:

Chapter Title in wano
Enma
Shimotsuki Kozaburo
Indirect hint that it might turn into a black blade

Yet you think Enma isnt staying with Zoro

No wonder why Sanji stans have 0 credibility
Enma is staying 100% dont worry

Just like the RS, Enma did its job and helped Zoro with his haki control and helped him unlock AdvCoC. Zori losing Enma wont impact him in a detriment kinda way anymore. And now Zori himself became Enma with that King of Hell title. So yh…he dont need it anymore.

I also dont believe hes getting Nidai….unless something happens to Sandai.

What do I think will happen ? He gon get his own Green Sword and name it after his favourite thing…..Sanji.
Trying to get a debait going... I will always enjoy trashing your posts because they are filled with headcanon and sheer stupidity

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The haki is flowing on all his body, not only in his swords man.

He just use his swords to attack, like luffy luffy use his fists.
I don't see how that explains stuff. Zoro knew the concept of flowing Haki into his swords since the timeskip, even flowing the haki out of his swords. With Enma, he was forced to compete with the sword - allowing it to go all out at times while keeping it tame depending on the situation.

In chapter 1033, he lets Enma take his all - which is what he means by this sword will kill me. He also does the same on all the other swords. Furthermore, like Luffy did on the roof - he understood and started flowing his COC into his swords as well after taking a hit from a COC coating user. I don't see how Enma plays a role in this - did it help him achieve COC coating? Sure, it did. Is Enma an ABSOLUTE NECESSITY for Zoro to use COC coating? No, he proved that with the Bird Dance.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Because he didn't have full control of the sword, how tf the sword will help his wielder release CONQUEROR haki if his wielder is weak to use her? :kaidowhat:
It literally sucked out all of Zoro's haki the first time he held it. You think you need to have it under control for it suck your haki without your permission? Enma's definition is it excludes Ryou on its own. How did it exude COA and not COC when they're both Ryou? Are you even thinking before typing?

Everything I said is manga facts. I posted chapter scenes/pages to back up my claim. You are the one posting headcannon.

Swordsman grow stronger by learning to control dangerous/cursed/different swords. Which are just tools for the swordsman to use. A skilled/great swordsman bends to sword to their will and will be able to apply their skills, strength and power to any sword.

He doesn't need enma to use ACoC. That's just the tool he used to grow stronger. It like training with a weighted vest. Zoro stated he would be stronger by the time he is used to it.

Here's Zoro using ACoC with just Sandai.

He doesn't need enma to use KoH style. That's just what the manga calls it when he uses large amounts of (smoking/steaming) CoA haki and ACoC. That will serve a purpose later on after Zoro forge black blades. We will know when he is using blackened haki with his black blades.

Zoro knows about CoC. He just didn't know he had it. Remember, you can't learn CoC, just unlock it. It's like Luffy having CoA but not knowing it can be flowed and him going from that to internal destruction haki.

Ryu is not CoC. Luffy just realized he can release and coat his attacks with CoC. Similar to releasing and coating his body/weapons with CoA.

The following post explains Ryu is not a Wano term for CoC. It's just the term to use for CoA.

He doesn't need enma to use ACoC. That's just the tool he used to grow stronger. It like training with a weighted vest. Zoro stated he would be stronger by the time he is used to it.

Here's Zoro using ACoC with just Sandai.
dam this explanation was on point

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Enma's "quirk" - Exudes COA on it's own and might kill the user if they are not strong enough. COC coating is Zoro choosing to do it with or without Enma exuding COA. "King of Hell" is when Zoro exudes COA and uses COC coating at the same time.

However, he can exude just COA normally without COC coating as well as just COC coating without the COA exuding out. Those aren't King of Hell themed attacks but they do exist.

I don't see how that explains stuff. Zoro knew the concept of flowing Haki into his swords since the timeskip, even flowing the haki out of his swords. With Enma, he was forced to compete with the sword - allowing it to go all out at times while keeping it tame depending on the situation.

In chapter 1033, he lets Enma take his all - which is what he means by this sword will kill me. He also does the same on all the other swords. Furthermore, like Luffy did on the roof - he understood and started flowing his COC into his swords as well after taking a hit from a COC coating user. I don't see how Enma plays a role in this - did it help him achieve COC coating? Sure, it did. Is Enma an ABSOLUTE NECESSITY for Zoro to use COC coating? No, he proved that with the Bird Dance.
he by chance threw away enma when he used bird dance?

It literally sucked out all of Zoro's haki the first time he held it. You think you need to have it under control for it suck your haki without your permission? Enma's definition is it excludes Ryou on its own. How did it exude COA and not COC when they're both Ryou? Are you even thinking before typing?
But it does exude coc, but not fully before the sword accepted him, again chapter 1033.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But it does exude coc, but not fully before the sword accepted him, again chapter 1033.
So what sets COC apart from COA here? Aren't they both Ryou? Where did you get the condition that you can't bring out COC without having Enma under control? And if COC can only be exuded when you have Enma under control, how did it exude COC in 1010, which is before 1033? You're consistently contradicting every single claim you've made so far.

So what sets COC apart from COA here? Aren't they both Ryou? Where did you get the condition that you can't bring out COC without having Enma under control? And if COC can only be exuded when you have Enma under control, how did it exude COC in 1010, which is before 1033? You're consistently contradicting every single claim you've made so far.
Ryou is haki flow, not the haki itself, i don't know what you mean

And I didn't contradict myself at all, i said not "fully" before the sword accept him, but he used unconsciously sometimes like vs kaido and hinted in that chapter with queen, all after he gets enma.