Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

she said she cant trust her reads in that turbo and was town. its not alignment indicative

not wanting to be in council is weird af tho. the discussion is what matters. not being right or wrong in reads. that bothers me

also if the PR is fake we auto lynch her. its not debatable at the point
Hmm, okay.

Well, duh, yeah if the PR is fake, she's gone. But we can't verify without an invest what her PR actually is since she can't claim. At first, I thought she can't argue and has to stay positive, but that's clearly wrong.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't feel like going back over 100 pages to look for it and it's not a specific post per se.

And you should know that I have no filter and throw stuff out that I feel. I most often don't know how to back up my gut feeling but very often I am right.

And me throwing it out has led to interactions and more things for people to dissect. I don't see what's wrong with doing it that way?
LOL okay Misty. Whatever.

Just saying, there's nothing wrong per se, but gut feelings come from somewhere. So elaborating on it would help both you and us progress on that read better.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hmm, okay.

Well, duh, yeah if the PR is fake, she's gone. But we can't verify without an invest what her PR actually is since she can't claim. At first, I thought she can't argue and has to stay positive, but that's clearly wrong.
no there has to be like a negative side effect to not following the PR

also why follow it day 0 anyway unless she has n0 abilities

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Hmm, okay.

I was under the impression that her PR is to say motivation quotes. She's been saying her usual things and ending every post with such a quote. Oh well.....

I'm sorry to bother you, but can I get your current reads?
I haven't read the last 270 pages

well, let's see...
Drago town to me for now. Naomi and Kaguya seem okay
Fuji,Flower and Ekko sus
Fuji is not playing like usual his reasonings were ummm okay I guess but I would be wary.
Flower for being Flower, that's very damn scummy
ekko is just guts tho, nothing solid
bleakash's posts were all like hey guys pat attention to me I am very unable to read the opening post, hey look at me why are you not looking- kinda posts. very sus
Rej is bullshiting idk what he is doing like he is bullshitting and he tagged everyone wtf is that strategy. like look at me I am bullshitting

are ryu kishi and gambit even playing btw?

D

Dragomir

One thing that looks well in Flower's favor is her apparent claim restriction. That's commonly a townie ability. Highly doubt Nova is making scum claim restricted when that would impede them too much since they have to lie to survive.

That's not enough for me to drop my suspicion as she could very well be lying and I definitely wouldn't put it past her, but it's something to think about.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
One thing that looks well in Flower's favor is her apparent claim restriction. That's commonly a townie ability. Highly doubt Nova is making scum claim restricted when that would impede them too much since they have to lie to survive.

That's not enough for me to drop my suspicion as she could very well be lying and I definitely wouldn't put it past her, but it's something to think about.
How easy is it to fake having a claim restriction?

Status
Not open for further replies.