Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I haven't read the last 270 pages

well, let's see...
Drago town to me for now. Naomi and Kaguya seem okay
Fuji,Flower and Ekko sus
Fuji is not playing like usual his reasonings were ummm okay I guess but I would be wary.
Flower for being Flower, that's very damn scummy
ekko is just guts tho, nothing solid
bleakash's posts were all like hey guys pat attention to me I am very unable to read the opening post, hey look at me why are you not looking- kinda posts. very sus
Rej is bullshiting idk what he is doing like he is bullshitting and he tagged everyone wtf is that strategy. like look at me I am bullshitting

are ryu kishi and gambit even playing btw?
I have seen @Ryu Kishi but I have not seen @Gambit

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
>Flower has stated multiple times that she can't trust her reads which is why she shouldn't be on the council. I find that to be a weak excuse to avoid the council.
>She was aloof and lacked assertiveness.
These two points are reminiscent of Flower's scum meta. She tends to act like she's not as good as she actually is and follows the lead of someone else when she is scum.
>She apparently has a PR where she can't argue, but she has been arguing throughout this entire phase and even told me to make a case on her so she can counter it. But, when I did make that case earlier, instead of responding, she ignores it and says that my case would require her to claim. Something that does not make sense to me.

Fast-forward several hours, I became a top suspect in the thread, and out of nowhere, Flower starts going on the offensive against me, joining the others in their suspicion. She never suspected me at any point in the game earlier and refused to respond to my earlier case. But the moment everyone else is suspecting me, she starts doing it too. In a game on NF, she did this exact same thing when she was scum and I was town. Never suspected me a single time. The moment I get heat from everyone else, she joins in the fray.
Can you quote the case u made and her response pls? Thx!

well, let's see...
Fuji,Flower and Ekko sus
Fuji is not playing like usual his reasonings were ummm okay I guess but I would be wary.
bleakash's posts were all like hey guys pat attention to me I am very unable to read the opening post, hey look at me why are you not looking- kinda posts. very sus
Rej is bullshiting idk what he is doing like he is bullshitting and he tagged everyone wtf is that strategy. like look at me I am bullshitting

By reasonings you mean reads and interraction?

And you sus Flower for being Flower ? Lol.

AL sama

Red Haired

well, let's see...
Fuji,Flower and Ekko sus

what about others??

Status
Not open for further replies.