Spoiler One Piece Chapter 971 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shinobu the traitor?

:lusalty:

Those Law fans really get slapped this chapter.

I remember how they trashed Shinobu

:whitepress:
Law's fans hatered to Shinobu is so great that EVEN after this chapter, they will still say "no, she must be the traitor, she accused Law's crew, so she must be" When it reality, she had every right to question Law's crew in leaking the information since after their capture, the info about "crecent moon on ankle" was leaked. The timing was very bad for Law's crew.

But god forbid anyone makes their golden boy, Law sad LOL

Law would definently make better MC than Luffy
Law as main character would have avoided EVERY fight because "OMG, I'm so tactical and smartass"
Eventually, making the manga so boring cause the crew will not get into many conflicts. resulting in so many people no reading because of boredom.. resulting in One Piece story be 3-5 years long AT BEST

There is a reason why Mangaka make sure the main character is so gutsy and reckless on many occasions in long running series. Cause he has the capacity to get into many difficult and interesting situations

Law as main character would have avoided EVERY fight because "OMG, I'm so tactical and smartass"
Eventually, making the manga so boring cause the crew will not get into many conflicts. resulting in so many people no reading because of boredom.. resulting in One Piece story be 3-5 years long AT BEST

There is a reason why Mangaka make sure the main character is so gutsy and reckless on many occasions in long running series. Cause he has the capacity to get into many difficult and interesting situations
A perfect a mix of Luffy and Law = Sanji.:goyea:

Thats why he would be the best MC:feelscryingman:

Honestly if Sanji had onpaneled solo fights....he would probably be best written character.

A perfect a mix of Luffy and Law = Sanji.:goyea:

Thats why he would be the best MC:feelscryingman:

Honestly if Sanji had onpaneled solo fights....he would probably be best written character.
Sanji is not a mix of Luffy and Law though.

have you ever heard of the difference between "being cool" and "acting cool"?

That's the difference between the likes of Sanji/Zoro and Law.

Law is "acting like he's cool which is cringy"

Sanji and Zoro moments "are cool" because they are situational, and based on situations, they look cool as fuck. Law is just someone who acts and wants to look "OMG, I'm cool and mysterious" most cringy character.
Post automatically merged:

So I can't say that I don't like Luffy
I said you can say "you don't like Luffy"
But do not generalize the idea that "Law is more likeable than Luffy for viewers" it's only your own view, not the others

Sanji and Zoro moments "are cool" because they are situational, and based on situations, they look cool as fuck. Law is just someone who acts and wants to look "OMG, I'm cool and mysterious" most cringy character.
Post automatically merged:

I said you can say "you don't like Luffy"
But do not generalize the idea that "Law is more likeable than Luffy for viewers" it's only your own view, not the others
he is tho

Nah Law is generally a pussy. But he has cool moments. And he is thinker like Sanji, thats why Law gets on with him best in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.