Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as bad of a chapter as I initially thought, but man this exemplifies why Wano pacing is shit:

- Who cares about Raizo and Fuku? We already have 2 doomsday timers with Momo keeping Onigashima from falling and Yamato taking care of Kazenbo.

- Izo teleports to where CP0 is. Really? How many panels have been wasted following specific characters through every step they take (even with complete maps of Onigashima) when it turns out people can just appear where they are needed? This is even worse when you take into account tha Izo is probably just going to hold them off for a few seconds like Drake and someone else will teleport to fight them after.

- The grim reaper thing could be something cool, but it also could just be a Oda troll and its just Brook and Zoro is having hallucinations. Which then this would be another case of characters suddenly teleporting to where they are needed.

- We know that Kazenbo is a ghost and goes through physical things and Yamato does not. Thats fine, but why show us something we already know without any further progress? Its literally filler that does not provide anything of interest.

- And finally, we spent several panels on the things I mentioned in my previous points, but then Big Mon defeats Law and Kidd offscreen? I know its not the final defeat or anything but I would have prefered seeing new attacks from big mom instead of Raizo vs Fuku or Robin and Brook running around for the tenth time.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
-Zoro vs Gennryusai
-Genryuusai uses bankai and summons some skeletons that attack zoro but zoro laughs that his ability just summons a bunch of Brooks.
-Genryuusai attacks Zoro but Zoro cuts the flames and kills him.

Let Kid finally gets through his head, ignore his distrust to law and go all out. Use all his hakis, which are confirmed he has, including his awakaning, maybe even reach advCoC and Linlin will got dragged in a veeeeery difficult fight.

Just look how far they pushed her already. And in her actual state, which sucking even more years out of herself, she seems even stronger than kaido. Still she can’t put down kid for good.
give up , Oda has no love for Kid :saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.