Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Grim Reaper seems to be related to Hawkins Tarot Card
Hawkins said: "Death Card is The Annihilation Card ... it cannot Die ... it will be Revived"
Then he said: "Show me The Result of this Battle? The Tower !"

Author explains: The Tower Card signifies "Great Change", an upheaval of the established Order, its hidden meaning indicates:
"The Opening of New Path"

In other words, all of this means:

01. Zoro represents "Annihilation"
02. He cannot Die (His Role is Unfinished)
03. He will he Revived (He will be saved from Mink's Drug)
04. His Next Battle will bring "Great Change" (Saving Wano)
05. He will Open a New Path (Use your Imagination)

It's ironic how that Chapter was thought to be about Kid vs Big Mom
But guess who saw The Grim Reaper instead? It's Zoro
Guess who is close to Dying & needs to be Revived? Zoro again

Annihilation is coming (Both in Manga & Haters Fanbase)
Wolo fans so hungry for some action that they started writing fan fic.

:kayneshrug::suresure::suresure:

How are they gonna do that? It will be a W for Kid and Law, that’s the best option narrative-wise
That's what I believe. Big Mom will turn back and beat them again. They have not shown an attack with an attack power that can injure Big Mom. Will they get another powerup? Or someone else will come to stop Big Mom, like Marco?
Law and Kid cant do it.

Yamato said Kaido is showing SIGNS of STARTING to weaken
She also said Luffy is barely standing, girigiri de tatteru.
Luffy has recovered from being literally unable to move to the point of being able to fight, not full hp or stamina by any means.
IIRC Luffy ate a months worth of food including meat. We know meat heals Luffy fully.

Kaido is nerfed from his gauntlets and the constant attacks he took. Anyone denying that is delusional

This is why I think what I think about you.

I'm a full time engineering student and I don't waste my life here unlike some likely do.

Just because I spend a few hours a day on this site that doesn't mean I don't work hard elsewhere. :kayneshrug:

I'm glad I'm not you thinking that admirals get low diffed by yonko meanwhile.
The most stupid thing and the biggest waste of time and energy is that you spend hours daily discussing something which you don't even read. It is not even worth engaging in any sort of discussion about the series with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.