Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Law and Kid are "good guys" in a shonen manga near death. So a power up is inevitable. What power up could bridge the gap to Big Mom? Adv CoC + Awakening? Maybe, but still falls short imo.
I was hoping she could de-age herself to her prime youth like witches do too, but sadly doesn't seem like its happening. I'm worried for Oda, he's missing out on MASSIVE fanservice and hype potential here!

I

Indigo

The chapter is named Big Mom vs Kid and Law but the spoiler only talks little about that fight.
:whitepress:
Because nothing actually happened tho

We just heard they were downed, they got back up and said they were gonna stop her

That's it

Nothing new to the fight

Maybe when we see the panels we can talk more?

Oda never thought of adcoc until after Oden flashbacks
That's why splitting the sky is now when top tiers use adcoc in a clash

You can see Kata has thick zigzag CoC haki trails from his attacks but that's not it.

Oda will grant adCoC to anyone at this point
Zoro using adcoc without knowing he had CoC and can't even control basic Coc should end this debate "adCoC is hard to have"

Or else Doffy, Ace , Kata etc...who Mastered basic CoC would be using it
Especially Katakuri who is a haki master.
Translation: you have a problem with CoC/ACoC because it goes against your headcannon and it makes you look foolish since you spend a lot of time hyping up CoC.

Luffy went directly from not being able to use flowing CoA haki to using internal destruction haki. A power he didn't even know existed.

Zoro knew about CoC which is a power you can't learn. If you have it or you don't. Zoro jist didn't know he had it. He has used flowing haki since pre TS. Kaido the one who told Zoro he had it and Zoro just use flowing haki to CoC.

Just because you can use one type of haki and at one level doesn't mean you can use it at all levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.