Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really believe that law and Kidd can't beat Big mom, but Kidd said 'I'll be a joke if I get defeated this time'.
Wonder whether that's Oda telling us he will actually get the W this arc. It's not like Oda's the kind of author that purposefully humiliates his charachters.
They need to beat BM otherwise the Kidd/Law rival to Luffy is done

That's what I believe. Big Mom will turn back and beat them again. They have not shown an attack with an attack power that can injure Big Mom. Will they get another powerup? Or someone else will come to stop Big Mom, like Marco?
Law and Kid cant do it.
BM said they gave her damage she has not feel in decades then she power up .
Law and Kidd will just have to do something else to keep her off the roof .
Maybe Oda will have them KO after they do it or some thing else like that .

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Don't think it works that way.

Luffy and Zoro knew how to flow their COA. One hit and an instant of realization allowed them to flow their COC. Kid doesn't know how to flow his COA, else he'd injure Kaidou without needing to crush him.
I don't think it's that simple actually. Katakuri knows haki pretty well yet he never managed to infuse his attacks with COC. It's not something anyone can do just because they know how to use COA flow.

he isn't. he ate food and recovered.
Yamato said Luffy is barely standing on his feet, even with food recovery.

his haki getting stronger from drunken mode does not change the fact that Kaido is nerfed and weakened as actually stated in the manga
Kaido is more weakened than Luffy but it doesn't mean his attack power got weaker as well.

Also, no matter what caused Kaido's higher attack power - current Hybrid Kaido > the one who fought Luffy in chapter 1010, even if he is weakened and nerfed.

Status
Not open for further replies.