Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't think it's that simple actually. Katakuri knows haki pretty well yet he never managed to infuse his attacks with COC. It's not something anyone can do just because they know how to use COA flow.
Well, both Katakuri and Doflamingo can't flow their COA.

It's not something anyone can do as well I agree with that. But then, Kid doesn't even know to use COA flow; just don't see him getting COC flow. Atleast not this arc - he ain't gonna awaken his fruit and use COC coating before Luffy. I think Oda might give Kid and Law new and devastating Awakening moves but that's the direction I think Oda's going with their PUs.

One piece 1039
Title:King of hell
-Luffy is defeated for the 2936628383929366283rd time.
-Zoro appears before Kaido his swords covered in black lightning.
-"Wororororororo Looks like you havent learned your lesson Roronoa!"
-Zoro then says: "Bankai! Zanka no Tachi!"
-Kaido is then surroundedby a bunch of Brooks
Break next week.
He summons a afro forest

Zero chance of Luffy sharing Kaido at this point., it would be like them sharing Crocodile in Alabasta lol.
Law and Kidd are not relevant to Wano/Momo/ Scabbards/ Joyboy/Tama/Ace/Yamato/Pirate King/Rocks Pirates/Yonkos in the many ways that Luffy is.
Stop being a luffy fanboy and see how Oda has cornered himself in Onigashima

Having Kidd and Law not win any battle while everyone from alliance won a battle : killer, zoro, sanji, ...) is a poor choice of writing
It can't just be a stall like how Yamato stalled Kaido.
Law lost to Doffy but still beat Trebol and weakened doffy
Kid and Law needs a W even if it just by tossing BM off the island and thus she can't come back up.

I wish Oda had SN TRIO beat Kaido not luffy solo Kaido but he probably won't do that

:kayneshrug:this is just one of the reasons why Wano sucks
I been writing about it.
Wano is a mess, the fights are forced or written poorly . Build ups forgotten... more added drama and plots

A messy arc where Oda doesn't know what to do anymore

I

Indigo

a Grim reaper appearing doesn't mean any of this LMAO
Oda could've just let Zoro stay down with nothing more for the arc.

But just one chapter later he is already doing something else with Zoro, that might be related to Enma, because of King of Hell.

I think because Zoro passed Enma's test by giving it all, Enma might be talking to Zoro.

Kinda like bleach swords.

But this could be all wrong, and it could be just a gag that Oda is making someone look like the Grimm Reaper because Zoro is fucked up.

Anyway, Oda chose to make Zoro relevant again, instead of just letting him stay off screen for the rest of the arc now that his fight is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.