Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delusion in this forum is uncanny man.

Oda: Ah, yes, let me draw this scene:

Only for it to not mean anything whatsoever later. Apparently Hawkins' drawing the Tower Tarot means literally nothing. Apparently Killer's dialogue to Kid means nothing. Apparently the description of the tower card over Kid's confident face means absolutely nothing.

Plenty of people have already talked about this fight. It will entirely look like Kid/Law are losing. Until they are not. 15 chapters ago, people thought Kid would be defeated because Killer stabbed him through Hawkin's powers. And yet, 15 chapters later, he's stiill fighting. Same with Law.
Post automatically merged:

Big mom is basically FRESH , do you think oda is going to do A YONKO so dirty that she's getting defeated by 2 characters that as they said USED THEIR ULTIMATE MOVE that depletes all of their stamina.
Yeah she's losing lol cope

It is a special sword. And it accepted Zoro as its master.

:cheers:
they dont get it right? Yep the blade choose his owner, and if the owner aint capable of using the blade they die, none beside Oden could use Enma, but everything that is happening that that happen in Wano is due to Enma right....they smoking hardcore shrooms.....:seriously:

AHAHAHAH you think Zoro is done LOL , why do you think he's having a PLOTLINE with the DEATH GOD ? your memory is short , the Ryuma hints aren't solved , Zoro :"THE ONLY REASON i came to this island is to cut down Kaido !"

ACTIVATE YOUR BRAIN CELLS , IT'S HAPPENING , IT'S INEVITABLE
So answer do you think he’s TANKING x2 hakai and any other attack he’s had to kill kaido then??

Only for it to not mean anything whatsoever later. Apparently Hawkins' drawing the Tower Tarot means literally nothing. Apparently Killer's dialogue to Kid means nothing. Apparently the description of the tower card over Kid's confident face means absolutely nothing.

Plenty of people have already talked about this fight. It will entirely look like Kid/Law are losing. Until they are not. 15 chapters ago, people thought Kid would be defeated because Killer stabbed him through Hawkin's powers. And yet, 15 chapters later, he's stiill fighting. Same with Law.

Kid is mid , he's losing

So answer do you think he’s TANKING x2 hakai and any other attack he’s had to kill kaido then??
YES , Zoro is more durable then MF Whitebeard

Seriously there's people who think Kid and Law wont be the ones to defeat BM because of this chapter?

Its clearly a build up to feel like they stuggle more to defeat her, like had happend on One Piece dozen of times.
Like:
>Heroes use superpower but villain resist it
>Villain start to win
>Heroes came up with something new and after much stuggle beat the villain
Its a shonen manga guys

Let me wonder who are the one who dont believe they will beat BM....the brainless zorotards as always lol

Dude it’s pointless, some people here are either deep in their own kool aid or just have never read/watched a show before and can’t pick up on literal hints and themes

it's called red herring

Remember Kidd had a huge plot against Kaido that didn't lead to anything so far

what make you think this is so different?

People know about all these scenes, but Oda tricks are obvious at this point, meanwhile Luffy vs Big Mom is a fight set in stone

You're not following the story correctly, your just relaying on one or two panels and disregard everything else to conclude what will happen, you'll never get anything right

Seriously there's people who think Kid and Law wont be the ones to defeat BM because of this chapter?

Its clearly a build up to feel like they stuggle more to defeat her, like had happend on One Pieces dozen of times.
Like:
>Heroes use superpower but villain resist it
>Villain start to win
>Heroes came up with something new and after much stuggle beat the villain
Its a shonen manga guys

Let me wonder who are the one who dont believe they will beat BM....the brainless zorotards as always lol
It's amazing to me because they are literally up at the end of the chapter too. Like people here think Oda would have Killer win his fight and have Kid/Law fight Big Mom for 25 chapters, only to lose together lol.

Could I see Law losing? Maybe. Kid? Absolutely not because of 1029. He's set up to win because of Killer/Hawkins.

80% chance the drugs are wearing off now, and you think he’s going to the roof? 💀
Zoro's is built different, when i got here the first post i saw was a Lanjitard talking about Zoro fainting but not how Zoro beat someone infinitely much stronger than Queen in a fraction of the time that it took Judgeji with 500 free PU to win via cheapshots and then fainting. :myman:
Zoro preservers and overcomes. :zosmug:

Yamato is no SH so far. Dont know why put her in? Or can i put in Jack into Kid pirates too?

Otherwise, there is no Strawhat able to overcome Kids defence. Not even Big mum is able too, while Kids defense got nerfed from outside the fight. Look what she has done all time and still, Kid is not down for good. He even smiles when she barehandly hits him. While someone like Bege couldnt even take it in his Tank-Form.
I said "he earns even more if Yamato joins the crew" That's all. For me, you don't even need to add Yamato to know that the Strawhats win.

Oh no, Oda is doing the same dumb shit with Zoro as he did with Sanji… He’s trying bait us with plot points that will go nowhere… Like as if Sanji could ever have hit that woman… Now Oda wants us to give a shit about Zoro possibly dying… Fuck off Oda… dont waste our fuckin time
:josad: disappointing but true

Oda doesn't really have balls when it comes to making impactful decisions that affect the current plot line like having sanji lose his emotions or zoro making a deal with death

It's either in a flash-back or at the very end of the series that serious things happen

Status
Not open for further replies.