Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

What a fuckin lie… Later on we see Kid begging for Luffy to please beat Kaido for him… Please Luffy-kun
Yeah honestly I'm still legit pissed about how Oda handled this. Luffy and the SHs have way more investment vs Big Mom and vice versa, way more reason to fight her and take her down and thus same for Kid and Killer vs Kaido. Law was the one with the plan to take down Kaido too.
I really don't understand why Oda is doing things this way.

I want to turbo charge my copium intake and hope Kid might get a MASSIVE W that he truly deserves and on-screen too especially but he's always going be in Luffy's shadow in the Luffy show. Same with Law, we've seen how Oda has handled Law from Punk Hazard until now ofc, sigh.

How Oda has handled Jack and Smoothie too has left me extremely sour too.

Big Mom works as a Yonko equivalent of Moria too and we could have all the SHs vs her and they've all met her and know her now too and have had moments versus her seperately too. I guess that's the closest we're gonna get of SHs vs Oars 2.0 for now anyway at least, maybe something more fitting at Elbaf but I doubt it?

I was so hyped for Luffy and Sanji vs Katakuri too, that would have been the perfect way to round up their character arcs in WCI and made for such a heartwarming, epic, wonderfully unique and fun experience!

I'm gonna try to keep my expectations as low as possible and see where Oda is going with this, we have no choice except for fan and spinoff content to see what we really want to see ofc.

There are many things I do love in this arc too some things are definitely very aggravating too.

Do you not understand that things changed on the rooftop? Do people seriously not read?
Nah bruh, the guy you are arguing with has a point… Kid saying he will do X is not the same as Luffy saying… Firstly because Luffy is the MC and the chosen one… Second because Kid has said a bunch of shit that either completely didnt happen or he changed his mind on later on

Sorry but the “Character X said he will do the thing” argument isnt universal for every character in the series

If King killed Zoro then imagine what Kaido would do…..
And to think people wanted Zoro to take on Kaido
This is exactly what Oda was telling us from the start
1 Thunder Bagua put Zoro down in a single hit…..

Kaido wouldn’t leave amy traces of this dude’s body at all

Status
Not open for further replies.