Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems a little bit early for BM to go down, but this was a named "VS" chapter. So far every fight has either ended on it, or right after.
Other Vs chapters except Robin's finished their opponents on the vs chapter, they just technically end 1-2 pages into the next chapter (or the F6 had with a summarized thing in 1022) officially.

This one just looks like they attack her and it's continuing as usual. But let's see i guess.

Other Vs chapters except Robin's finished their opponents on the vs chapter, they just technically end 1-2 pages into the next chapter (or the F6 had with a summarized thing in 1022) officially.

This one just looks like they attack her and it's continuing as usual. But let's see i guess.
Yeah but why Oda name it that? I think we've had enough of Big Mom too tbh. Time to move on to Luffy vs. Kaido end.

The Big Mom fight has to end at some point before Luffy and Kaido. Luffy and Kaido is approaching the end. This seems like a good end point. Unless Oda cuts away, there's a good chance next chapter or the one after is the end.

G

Gorosei Informer

Her title has been demon child from day one, it doesn't really mean he already had the power up mode in mind.
Yeah, he seems to be following a theme of demons with the SHs but I do wonder if this Robin was planned or improvised, even recently? I'm guessing it's probably the latter, something he thought up recently tbh.

Yeah but why Oda name it that? I think we've had enough of Big Mom too tbh. Time to move on to Luffy vs. Kaido end.
Only thing i can think of is "maybe" (I stress it's just a random guess) it's the end of Law and Kid vs Big Mom, but maybe it segues to just Kid vs BM.

Kid made it seem like he has more up his sleeve going by his dialogue. We also haven't seen the alleged conquerors he has. Idk. It's weird for sure I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.