Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to think so. It doesn't make sense for big mom to be defeated next chapter. She should be the penultimate fight and we still have other stuff to cover(kazenbo, orochi, ect.). I think in 1039, Law uses his ultimate attack and seriously damages big mom, whereas Kid unlocks ACoC and it becomes a 1v1.
Yup that's my thoughts too

Law is doomed to fall out unless he gets COc
Battle of Conquerors, we are yet to see Kidd use CoC
We are yet to see BM vs kidd CoC clash

No way this battle ends with Law being in the fight and Kidd didn't get CoC clash even

Kid and Law have been equal every step of the way in the fight. Only some people that want to downplay Law dream of otherwise.
Laws dream isn't about surpassing Yonko. It's an extension of Robin's dream. I'm just saying that Law's initial goal wasn't even about beating Kaido. He specifically stated he did it all to kill Doflamingo.

After this is where we see his drive to learn more about true history with Robin. Kid on the other hand is the only Supernova actively competing with Luffy to be PK currently.

Maybe, maybe not. All I'm saying is we gotta see how 1039/1040 handles the fight.

Interesting spoiler regarding Zoro

I think it’s not an actual character… that reaper

rather… it’s Oda’s way to say that Zoro who was already on his limit before the drug… after the drug is wearing out… since it’s double the damage which already was leaving him unable to move a muscle… then he’s at death door

he’s on verge of dying
And meeting this reaper is only a way for Oda represent this huge obstacle…

WE MIGHT see interesting stuff from it on how Zoro’s will is going to overcome the reaper’s reach

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kid and Law have been equal every step of the way in the fight. Only some people that want to downplay Law dream of otherwise.
It is not about downplaying law in any way. Law is extremely important (heck, i have luffy/law/kid as tattoo on my arm), buuuuuut... Law is the strategic one, the doctor. He is the support unit here. While Luffy and Kid are the offense. Right now, Luffy is way more offense than defense, and Kid way more defense than offense. Luffy needed to overcome his lack of defense (see him getting onehitted back then before udon), while Kid needs to overcome his lack of offense right now. And he will.

They haven't lol
.this battle was actually Kidd not Law's and law will fall out

It is kid who wanna surpass/beat her,
It is kid whom Oda had Killer beat Hawkins and state that speech of new Era.
It is kid who has CoC
It is Kid who wanna be PK still while Law now wants will of D

Sooner or later, Law is falling out.

It is not about downplaying law in any way. Law is extremely important (heck, i have luffy/law/kid as tattoo on my arm), buuuuuut... Law is the strategic one, the doctor. He is the support unit here. While Luffy and Kid are the offense. Right now, Luffy is way more offense than defense, and Kid way more defense than offense. Luffy needed to overcome his lack of defense (see him getting onehitted back then before udon), while Kid needs to overcome his lack of offense right now. And he will.
Kid is nowhere near Luffy and not comparable at all. Like I said keep writing fanfic.

Status
Not open for further replies.