Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's not the end of Law and Kid... They're literally talking in unison. Stop with the mental gymnastics.
It's not mental gymnastics. We don't know the structure of next chapter. If law literally went down next chapter, then it would be just Kid. Im just pointing out the possibility. Law doesn't have the same ambition as Kid and Luffy, that's what I'm getting at. He's not thrown into the same parallels as them, especially at Udon.

Again, it's not something I expect, stop confusing theorizing with legit belief. I'm not saying I believe that is happening. I literally need to see next chapter or just more of their fight.

First we gott see if BM survives past 1039/1040, then we gotta see if Law or Kid does the same. All im saying here.

Just repeating your opinion doesn’t make it true.

There are several hints to compare Luffy with kid. A few examples:

Kid is the only SN beside Luffy which gets mentioned EVERY arc after the timeskip.

Kid is the only SN beside Luffy with a SN as first mate.

Kid already went against several Yonko, like Luffy.

Kid fought Kaido already before and didn’t got oneshotted! So he had better defense then Luffy, even prior Wano.

Kid rivalized with Luffy alot in Udon and was always compared with him there.

Kid was the only SN hyped by Kaido cause of his COC, beside Luffy.

And so on and so on
There is nothing to compare. Luffy split the sky with the strongest living being. He is above Big Mom. Kid has to 2 v. 1 Big Mom.

Kid is the only SN beside Luffy which gets mentioned EVERY arc after the timeskip.

Kid fought Kaido already before and didn’t got oneshotted! So he had better defense then Luffy, even prior Wano.

And so on and so on
We know it hurts, i have deep regards for you

It's not mental gymnastics. We don't know the structure of next chapter. If law literally went down next chapter, then it would be just Kid. Im just pointing out the possibility. Law doesn't have the same ambition as Kid and Luffy, that's what I'm getting at. He's not thrown into the same parallels as them, especially at Udon.

Again, it's not something I expect, stop confusing theorizing with legit belief. I'm not saying I believe that is happening. I literally need to see next chapter or just more of their fight.

First we gott see if BM survives past 1039/1040, then we gotta see if Law or Kid does the same. All im saying here.
Kid could lose his other arm, and turn into a circus clown. I'm just pointing out the possibility. Let's see what happens next chapter.

And so on and so on
Kid = no feats on panel

G

Gorosei Informer

Lmao he's an office boy pretending he's got the scoops
Oh dear, a sort of "Fake News Morgans"? Lmao

I've seen people making fun of him before but I'm not really familiar with him personally, I never followed him or such online.

Interesting is that Franky,Chopper and Luffy Doesnt has anything on Demon or Devilish in his mode or attacks.
Monster Chopper might be fitting somehow but yeah, Luffy maybe with that deity that Hyogoro likened him to before when he used Gear 4th? But even then that seems like a stretch ironically.

That is very interesting though, food for thought. I can see Franky being associated as a Demon Cyborg or something if he hasn't already? Titan Cyborg?

:zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.