Oh my god, is orochi legitimately the best part of Wano right now? I mean he is fodder of course but he stands out as the best character even in this flashback.... Goddamn.... Like seriously out ide of the Roger and white beard stuff, the most interesting things in his flashback were the rise of Orochi and his characterisation.

Like Kaido legitimately seems like a fuckin henchman to this weak ass piece of shit and it's fuckin amazing

Oh my god, is orochi legitimately the best part of Wano right now? I mean he is fodder of course but he stands out as the best character even in this flashback.... Goddamn.... Like seriously out ide of the Roger and white beard stuff, the most interesting things in his flashback were the rise of Orochi and his characterisation.

Like Kaido legitimately seems like a fuckin henchman to this weak ass piece of shit and it's fuckin amazing
but we havent gotten kaidos story yet. orochi would be nowhere without kaido as well

but we havent gotten kaidos story yet. orochi would be nowhere without kaido as well
I mean sure but like these 62 chapters of Wano so far seem to have bitch ass Orochi as like one of the best characters so far. He is directly responsible for things like the smile fruit reveal and yasu's death and The Komurasaki death thing which were like the some of the best parts of Act 2. And he is like the best part of this flashback. I mean Kaido was awesome in act one with the one shot but as of now, Orochi is in the lead

@dizzy2341 , @Admiral Lee Hung , @Sentinel , @Bogard , @Jo_Ndule
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...illion-copies-of-1-volume-in-1st-week/.156434
Since one month is already over, the current sold for KnY are out:
Kimetsu no Yaiba currently has sold 21 million, One Piece's record sales were 38 million back in 2011.

One month later from my post and KnY almost take 10mio more, if this insane hype continue it will reach 30mio the next month, if this hype going continue it will even far greater then the record of One Piece 2011 with 38mio.

It is just insane, 21mio just in the second month....
Yeah, it's utterly insane. You also need to keep in mind that it was under printed too. KnY was heavily out of stock across tons of stores. Had it been given the 2 mil print it needed, numbers would be even higher. People are resorting to online purchases too because of how difficult it is to get a hold of in print.

The movie hasn't even come out yet. And that will be produced by Ufotable's A team. Keeping in mind their B team were the ones that made the anime. Not to mention the budget will be fat. It will really explode after that.