Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
man did you even read the chapter or just seeing the drawing part? he still freaking struggle to fight King ffs :lawsigh:

Big Mom is on another level compared to King, tho i wont argue that she's indeed dumb.

Zoro would die because of Enma first even before Big Mom manages to kill him.
Arguing with Shioshio is like teaching a troll how to be honest and respectable, it just can't be done. :milaugh:

Don't even pay attention to that. None of us have zero clue how the fight is even supposed to conclude, outside of the fact that they will win. It's entirely possible Kid wins by himself too, which is something I feel like a lot people here aren't entertaining.
Another possibility is Big Mom seemingly winning against Kidd and Law & Kaido seemingly gaining the upper hand again against Luffy, only for Zoro and Killer to reappear and help out their respective captain to finish out R5 vs Yonkos. :myman:

man did you even read the chapter or just seeing the drawing part? he still freaking struggle to fight King ffs :lawsigh:

Big Mom is on another level compared to King, tho i wont argue that she's indeed dumb.

@CbShadow @HA001 Someone explain to him how badly Zoro bullied King in 1035 since I don't have my laptop right now

Zoro problem with King was damaging him. He has a greater defense than Kaido and Big Mom. Zoro would have an easier time damaging Big Mom than King.

Was whiskey peak an all out fight where someone won or a gag fight, over a misunderstanding, ended in gag fashion.
And douriki was about Kaku and Jyabura in their human form, where did Oda said it's zoro and sanji's strenght ? they destroyed them without even going extreme diff lol.

So if you wanna talk about 16 years ago about ennemies strenght, i can talk about something 20 years ago about Zoro and Luffy :shocking:

I knew the slander would bring you out , Law is the one who truly damage Big Mom, Kidd just bruised her with the Beams.
Ah the classic “Law did all the damage, not Kidd.” Lol. Truth be told. The way the attacks were portrayed Kidds Punk Clash was the one that had the better portrayal. Big double spread to end the chapter, fodder thought she was dead the next chapter, Law is so impressed that he asks Kidd for more info on his awakening, Big Mom gets out of the rubble dripping with more blood than she did after taking Shock Wille. But whatever man keep downplaying lol

Status
Not open for further replies.