Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kidd and law are together and still aren’t really doing shit. Big Mom is taking their shit and keeping it pushin.
Such cap and downplay smh. So they damaged her more than she’s been damaged in decades, prompting her to sacrifice her own lifespan to get stronger and giving them props as threats to her throne. But they “still aren’t really doing shit.” Aight man LOL

She literally said she didn’t have the soul weapons to defeat him at the time. Marco is a very special devil fruit user.

Wanda: "You were almost beaten by a Perospero c a n d y arrow but Marco go stop BM!"

Marco:

"Yeah you guys need my help with anything other than fighting a Yonko?"

:gokulaugh:

Such cap and downplay smh. So they damaged her more than she’s been damaged in decades, prompting her to sacrifice her own lifespan to get stronger and giving them props as threats to her throne. But they “still aren’t really doing shit.” Aight man LOL
I knew the slander would bring you out , Law is the one who truly damage Big Mom, Kidd just bruised her with the Beams.

Dude I didn't mean to get you so defensive and insecure

I have addressed everything here

Sanji complaining
Sanji cheap shotting

And everything else you accused me of lying

And next time try to take a deep breath and don't lose your shit and get emotional like this
This isn't me losing my shit, sorry if I offended you, don't take it personally I don't mean half the bs I say, I'm pretty chill, just rude

But anyways, you clearly didn't read the chapter, you making up a whole moment is a dead giveaway

Don't even pay attention to that. None of us have zero clue how the fight is even supposed to conclude, outside of the fact that they will win. It's entirely possible Kid wins by himself too, which is something I feel like a lot people here aren't entertaining.

Zoro actually destroyed King in 1035
Currently Zoro has more than enough AP to kill Big Mom and is fast enough to repeatedly blitz her.

How does she win??
man did you even read the chapter or just seeing the drawing part? he still freaking struggle to fight King ffs :lawsigh:

Big Mom is on another level compared to King, tho i wont argue that she's indeed dumb.

Zoro would die because of Enma first even before Big Mom manages to kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.