Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't pin shit on anyone. Some of you guys are saying he didn't need Conquerors to beat King.

So Zoro upgraded to AdCoC to fight King then. Thanks for letting me know.
There's no "some of you", Zoro fought a FM and won convincingly after AdCoC, others can't stand up to King but somehow their fans want to scale their fave to Zoro and King's level, it's their problem.

god.. it's crazy like when you think about it, Kid and Law are really giving their lives right now, this is past extreme diff. Nothing at all resembling anything like Luffy 1v1 Kaido.

It's almost commendable if it wasn't sorta pathetic too. They literally can't accomplish anything without awakening, and they can't imagine using their awakening in real battle.

How much more can they keep up, we need pictures, depending on how Big Mom looks by the end of this chapter, I'm calling it a wraps for Kid Law.

Issa wash
:toximoji:

Zoro had harder diff than Sanji. Where did Oda say it wasn't, you are being facetious intentionally. The bounty differential between King and Queen is 5%, so Zoro has widened the gap slightly, as Luffy has widened the gap from slightly less than 2x to over 3x.

Whiskey Peak wasn't a serious fight, started and ended with gags before Luffy even fought a shichibukai, let alone before gears.
Going by how G2 Luffy performed against Hyouzou compared to Zoro vs pilled Hyouzou, G3 Luffy vs Pica and Fujitora vs Zoro's no named sword slashes against the same opponents, all of Luffy's CoC moves are weaker than the En-õ Santoryu Onigiri that King tanked, Kaido's durability can't handle the scabbards ryuo, Luffy isn't even slightly stronger than Zoro. :kobeha:
Luffy needs G4 to even reach King and then he runs out of haki unless he has a nuke on the same level as Zoro's final attack, G2 and G3? King eats that shit for breakfast. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.