Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King isn't above Yamato at all. He got mid-diffed by an entry ACoC user, he will get lower diffed by a more experienced ACoC user.

Seething? Hardly. I'm just laughing at the brittle sticks that you guys will go so far as to use just to give ZKK one last push. :milaugh:

Zoro is seeing the grim reaper? ZKK is coming guys. :hihihi:
Zoro prior to ACoC had AP feats comparable to Yamato. Even if you want to give Yamato benefit of doubt, Asura just had flat-out better showing.

And, again, Zoro being unable to keep up ACoC for long due to Enma doesn't change that his feats and portrayal with said ACoC shits all over Yamato's showings. A direct hit from TB to head makes Kaido trickle hint of blood. Imagine Kaido getting a direct hit on head with 103 feelings- or, hell, even pre-ACoC 1010 Asura. It'd do a hell-lot more than make him trickle a tiny bit of blood.

I have no issue with saying Yamato > King. Giving her benefit of doubt is fine. But let's not pretend that Yamato has absolutely anything on ACoC Zoro- at least within his time limit.

But all that aside, be it ZKK or not, Zoro is obviously going to have very significant impact, again, in Wano. The 2x pain medicine, this scene, everything in-between. It's all setting up. No one is grasping some straws- people are just hyped that it keeps adding up. Most people agree that this "big upcoming moment" is ZKK, because that's the only thing that's been hinted.

If Sanji fans want they can just wait for the rest of us in the next arc,:kayneshrug: he's done for the rest of this one,:ohreally:
unless you count him cooking for the post-party, which I do, but I know a lot of Sanji fans don't hype him for his cooking and would rather he be a carbon copy Zoro.
Sanji is stronger than that algae haired clown
I don’t want him to be anything like a man who got NEGGED by a fucking NERFED PLEASURE

The speed is cap since soru users were stated to move at blinding speeds. King also disappeared in a scene fighting zoro though it didn't matter. And queen is already vastly slower than king thus making sanjis speed in comparison to queen look more impressive than it actually was. Had sanni did that to a fast character then you would have had a point
How is the speed cap? Sanjis not faster than Kidd? Sanjis blitzed Rokushiki users bruh… what are Kidds speed feats?

But none of them he blitzed himself
And none of the character’s Zoro faced are faster than Sanji himself
Even Zoro isn’t faster than Sanji

Like I said, keep crying a fucking CHEF is capable of blitzing Cyborg-Enhanced Anchient Zoan Yonko Commanders

How many more years will you all hate on a CHEF because he’s out here defeating combatants and being compared and even grouped by ODA himself with your fav swordsman who’s main thing is being a combatant???? Keep crying seriously
So basically all of sanjis enemies are vastly slower than zoro and his opponents yet you believe fighting slower characters on average deduce that you are faster than the person that fights vastly faster enemies than the one you face? Sounds like some special kind of bullshit to me. Imagine me thinking Barry Allen is faster than Wally west because Barry Allen blitzed batman while Wally west couldnt blitz superman.
Post automatically merged:

How is the speed cap? Sanjis not faster than Kidd? Sanjis blitzed Rokushiki users bruh… what are Kidds speed feats?
Wait you were comparing sanji with kidd? If you were I apologize. Since I misunderstood what you were saying. Yes he is definitely faster than kid

You're using bounty as a definitive way to power-scale.

Sanji also fainted all the same, regardless of him making any statements about "needing" to go invisible or whatever

Sanji beat Queen with similar diff to how Zoro defeated King
Sanji lost consciousness because of his DNA thing. Sanji was totaly fine beating the shit out of Queen and even talked with the girl normaly right after with a smile on his face lol

So basically all of sanjis enemies are vastly slower than zoro and his opponents yet you believe fighting slower characters on average deduce that you are faster than the person that fights vastly faster enemies than the one you face? Sounds like some special kind of bullshit to me. Imagine me thinking Barry Allen is faster than Wally west because Barry Allen blitzed batman while Wally west couldnt blitz superman.
Post automatically merged:

Wait you were comparing sanji with kidd? If you were I apologize. Since I misunderstood what you were saying. Yes he is definitely faster than kid
You can scale zoro and sanji's speed based on Marco's performance against them

Queen was able to see Marco but unable to see sanji, so we rank sanji's speed above Marco's who is atleast as fast as king if not faster

But not all of Zoro’s opponents are faster than Sanji’s….

it just sounds like you’re trying to imply Zoro>Sanji in terms of speed overall when you know that will never be true. Zoro isn’t even Gear 2 Speeds

Status
Not open for further replies.