Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said King is 5% stronger than Queen in the post itself.
Harder diff was Zoro saying he was on the verge of death overdrafting his haki/life force, Sanji had no such need to overdraft himself.
1. King had superior defenses stats speed and AP. It wasn't a 5 percent difference.

2. Zoro was using advanced coC and was also being affected by the drug hence this chapter referencing it. Sanji just passed out because he moved fast. There is zero comparison
Post automatically merged:

You'll have to keep imagining it lol.
Dont see why. He is either going to fighting a yonko himself or he is going to deliver a final blow to another yonko. In either scenario it's going to be a feat

[
did Queen use haki to push Sanji to extreme diff?

Kidd's metal moves still deal more damage than Queen can produce.
He is out there enduring high level attacks from Big Mom.
The only stat Sanji has above Kidd is his speed.

Kidd and Sanji are not on the same tier
Sanjis got him in speed, durability, Haki too, since Kidd don’t utilize any type of haki in combat.

Kidd has some of the worst Attack power in Onigashima.Even Apoo tanked a named Attack from Kidd.why do you think Law is there?

I said King is 5% stronger than Queen in the post itself.
Harder diff was Zoro saying he was on the verge of death overdrafting his haki/life force, Sanji had no such need to overdraft himself.
You're using bounty as a definitive way to power-scale.

Sanji also fainted all the same, regardless of him making any statements about "needing" to go invisible or whatever

Sanji beat Queen with similar diff to how Zoro defeated King

Hyouzou was a group attack where Luffy wasn't serious.
Zoro needed to use his best AoE attack to take down Pica, with a mobility assist, Zoro said Pica was a pebble to Luffy lol
Zoro got wrecked by Fujitora lol,
An injured Luffy self nerfed against Fujitora and only left because his crew wanted
Sanjis speed hasn't particularly impressed me besides him disappearing for few seconds that turned him into COVID patient.

I wish he gets feats tho but so far he isn't particularly in same tier as Shi Shi Son Son and capable of blitzing even top tiers.
If fatass Queen got hits on you, you a bum and no match for Zoro cuz one advCOC attack Sanji finished

[

Sanjis got him in speed, durability, Haki too, since Kidd don’t utilize any type of haki in combat.

Kidd has some of the worst Attack power in Onigashima.Even Apoo tanked a named Attack from Kidd.why do you think Law is there?

The speed is cap since soru users were stated to move at blinding speeds. King also disappeared in a scene fighting zoro though it didn't matter. And queen is already vastly slower than king thus making sanjis speed in comparison to queen look more impressive than it actually was. Had sanni did that to a fast character then you would have had a point

Would care for me to go through the list of characters zoro facing being absurdly faster than the opponents sanji faces?
But none of them he blitzed himself
And none of the character’s Zoro faced are faster than Sanji himself
Even Zoro isn’t faster than Sanji

Like I said, keep crying a fucking CHEF is capable of blitzing a Cyborg-Enhanced Anchient Zoan Yonko Commander

How many more years will you all hate on a CHEF because he’s out here defeating combatants and being compared and even grouped by ODA himself with your fav swordsman who’s main thing is being a combatant???? Keep crying seriously

"Kid only bruised her, didn't hurt her" dumb

BM wouldn't hype Kidd if he didn't hurt her for real
Oda wouldn't highlight her bloody after Punk crash (,cause after law's attack, she only had bloody nose n mouth a bit)
Bruised on BM aren't drawn that way.

Stop writing stupid stuff
If Kidd Hurt Big Mom it’s the same way the Scabbards “hurt” Kaido. It’s not the damage Luffys doing to Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.