Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are Kidd and Law fans so worried?

Usually when Oda drops a chapter titled in this way "Someone vs Someone" that does mean the fight is approaching its end and the "good" (well Law and Kidd are more neutral than anything actually) character is about to win in a couple of chapters.

it's weird Oda grouped CP 0 with izo, two completely unrelated characters

What's even gonna come out of this confrontation?
There's probably an endgame to it, just one we aren't really seeing. It's interesting to see that aside from BM/Kaido, the 3 members here are strong enough to outclass F6 level enemies at least.

I really do hope Linlin's crew rolls up. If we are meant to deal with some of these other fights, it's only right that hers gets tied up too.

Why are Kidd and Law fans so worried?

Usually when Oda drops a chapter titled in this way "Someone vs Someone" that does mean the fight is approaching its end and the "good" (well Law and Kidd are more neutral than anything actually) character is about to win in a couple of chapters.
? Nobody on that side is worried. Most people get they will win. It's a group of people here that think BM is going win otherwise. Frankly it's weird at this stage.

There's probably an endgame to it, just one we aren't really seeing. It's interesting to see that aside from BM/Kaido, the 3 members here are strong enough to outclass F6 level enemies at least.

I really do hope Linlin's crew rolls up. If we are meant to deal with some of these other fights, it's only right that hers gets tied up too.
BM pirates are fodder , Jinbe solos all the bm pirates in wano

Need to see the pics first before I conclude

If the reaper have his full page
Then it isnt a gag

But a significant plotline
I don't think it's a gag at all, but I also don't think it's some next level fight for Zoro to overcome either.

If you believe spirit shit is involved with Wano and the fire festival, it becomes pretty simple to see what the Shinigami might actually be. Zoro is nearing death, and this just might be representative of that.

Maybe Hawkins' 1% man is Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.