Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we devolved back to the logic that Zoro didn't use Conquerors against Kaido even though Kaido says it an everyone here was hyping it up in 1010 when it happened.

I see I see. It's never enough for some people I guess.
He definitely used CoC but whether or not it was CoC coating specifically is pretty ambiguous. I said this in a previous post but I think there are three options:
  • He used a much weaker version of ACoC compared to King of Hell considering there were no visual effects
  • He unconsciously used a burst of regular CoC
  • Ashura itself is somehow a manifestation of CoC
The main reason Zoro fans deny the use of ACoC on the rooftop is because some people will come in and say that Zoro's scar on Kaido represents the max damage that CURRENT King of Hell Zoro could do to Kaido, which is a pretty dogshit take

He definitely used CoC but whether or not it was CoC coating specifically is pretty ambiguous. I said this in a previous post but I think there are three options:
  • He used a much weaker version of ACoC compared to King of Hell considering there were no visual effects
  • He unconsciously used a burst of regular CoC
  • Ashura itself is somehow a manifestation of CoC
The main reason Zoro fans deny the use of ACoC on the rooftop is because some people will come in and say that Zoro's scar on Kaido represents the max damage that CURRENT King of Hell Zoro could do to Kaido, which is a pretty dogshit take
The point I was making against them was that they say that Zoro didn't need Conquerors against King because he didn't use Conquerors at all against Kaido even though he said he did lol.

Yet, Zoro vs King as Zoro using a new form of CoC imbuement specifically for King. I just found that funny

The point I was making against them was that they say that Zoro didn't need Conquerors against King because he didn't use Conquerors at all against Kaido even though he said he did lol.

Yet, Zoro vs King as Zoro using a new form of CoC imbuement specifically for King. I just found that funny
I think what some people don't get about the King fight is that Zoro needed something to force King out of the "flame on" mode, otherwise King would've just stood there and tanked every attack, taking zero or minimal damage, and then proceed to dominate the fight

It's because he unlocked ACoC that King had to completely change his approach to the fight, which allowed Zoro to capitalize on the moments that King went flameless mode

Status
Not open for further replies.