Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't embrace it, his mind remained the same and he destroyed his raid suit. Read it again.

Arguing you about growth rate for Jabra won't work because you seem to be lacking some basic cognitive skills?
Sanji 1034 well after destroying the raidsuit: "I've already accepted my fate, I'm not the same person you fought back under the dome"

Also why do you fucking idiots keep using insults in the form of a rhetorical question. Just grow some balls and insult me straight up.... jeeeeez you are pathetic. Just insult me... im part of the toxic table and throw insults so I expect to be insulted back.

Being insulted by an idiot like you will always be a badge of honor, because you get so mad when the manga facts dont match your narrative. It shouldnt be an argument instead should be a debate a debate that should rely on facts from 15 years ago, but again that was easily debunked by yours truly

Last edited:
A lot of events happened/happening but the 5 minutes still didnt pass, OP chars moving at lightspeed lmfao.

I hope that is some kinda gag (the Shinigami stuff), like wtf, we wont have Bleach stuff out of nowhere now, right?

Why are you being a jerk for no reason man?? I haven't even attacked you personally, I didn't know I hurt your feelings

If you think power scaling is cringe idk what you are even doing on this forum.
because no, current Zoro will never beat fresh BM, not in this level.

he even freaking strugle to fight King and worried enough that he might die sooner because of Enma already drained his haki that much in a short time.

you can go back debating this freaking matter again if Zoro already mastered Enma that he can easily wield it like Oden.

Sure

Marco who's a no diff and gets choked + Kong who's stated as fodder to yonko bY CP

Are above law and Kidd who are acknowledged by Linlin like Luffy is
Big Mom herself said she Didn’t have the souls to defeat Marco. Plus Marco fought her 1v1..

kidd and law are together and still aren’t really doing shit. Big Mom is taking their shit and keeping it pushin.

Luffy's only rival is Blackbeard.
Blackbeard does not play the rival role. Idk why people keep saying this. Just because BB is stronger than Kidd doesn’t mean he plays the rival role. BB plays the role of the arch nemesis/final pirate opponent. Something like what Rocks was to Roger. Not the rival (WB/Shiki). That is Kidds role whether people like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.