Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, Oda is doing the same dumb shit with Zoro as he did with Sanji… He’s trying bait us with plot points that will go nowhere… Like as if Sanji could ever have hit that woman… Now Oda wants us to give a shit about Zoro possibly dying… Fuck off Oda… dont waste our fuckin time
State the facts and get hated for it, classic WG.

I say this because people of low age or bad intentions will troll you all the time. But if Kid beats Big Mom on the other hand I hope you will troll them too because many have spoken badly to you all this time @Lukegranders @Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere @Monkey D Theories
I still believe they will win and by the end of the fight she will be OLin. Them getting knocked down and getting back up doesn’t mean much to me. I knew that when Big Mom used a year of her life span that the duo would take a bit of an ass beating. This is to hype her new form up. Now is time for the counter attack by the Supernovas.

Yeah, you can stop. Law’s relationship with Luffy most closely resembles Whitebeard’s relationship with Roger. Whitebeard never got his ass whipped by Roger like Katakuri, and Whitebeard wasn’t an evil murderer like Kidd. Law also isn’t a cheerleader, just in case you’ve missed literally the entire time he’s been around. Law, in stature, ability, and relationship with Luffy, is the closest that this generation has to Whitebeard, and will be such come the end of the series.
Law isnt WB
He's a cheerleader
He literally follows Luffy's orders and fanboys him

Fight should end next chapter based on the titel name, doesn´t sound good for Law and Kid to be honest, the Yonji and Niji plot also could hint that Big mom story keep going even after wano.
I look forward for this battle, next chapter it going to end, make you bets:
Big mom winning?
Kid and Law winning?
Imagine if:

1. Kidd and Law deal a fatal damage on Meme, but go down eventually. :kappa:

2. Luffy is winning against Kaido, but Big Mom returns to the rooftop and Luffy got jumped. :madmonk:

3. Big Mom and Kaido launch Hakai, again, to obliterate Luffy. However, Zoro intervenes and slices Hakai into two. We got WSD vs Rocks Duo. :hurry:

Thanks to Korean Leaks, confirmed by Redon

Thanks to redon:

- Chapter 1038: "Kid & Law Vs. Big Mom".
- On the cover, Yonji and Niji have been trapped by Big Mom in the Mont d'Or creature book.
- Raizou Vs. Fukurokuju, both are burning but they don't release their jutsus.
- Chopper is worried about Zoro and the adverse effects of the Mink's medicine.
- In front of Zoro appears a skeleton with a large scythe.
-Izou has defeated his enemy but the CP0 appears. It seems that they leave him aside because they have urgent matters to attend to but Izou stops them.
- Yamato tries to stop the fire demon by attacking it directly.
- Kid & Law vs. Big Mom. At the beginning of this part, we see that Big Mom had defeated them.
- Big Mom walks towards where Kaidou is, but Kid and Law attack her again.
- Kid and Law: "Listen, old lady!! Even if we die, we won't let you get to the roof!!!
Looks better than last week.

The vinfodders into the book? :suresure:

The Grandmaster :steef:

And some K&L v Meme.

Not bad.

Germa Body awakening that is Sanji's immoral compass since he doesnt want to be like them. I.E a terrible power up since Sanji had to embrace being Germa to win

Enma is a sword that takes it's user haki.

Is Jabra CP0 right now? I can answer that... he isnt

Is Kaku CP0 yes

Enies Lobby has 0 to do with the current powerscaling. The funniest thing is you just counter argued your own point with Growth Rate anyways because Zoro and Sanji dont have the same growth rate.

Your debate skills need a lot of fine tuning
It also doesn't count for swordsman ship just raw physical strength

Fukuro: Chief's Doriki is 9!

Spandam: Don't tell everyone!! That doesn't matter, I'm the chief!!

Fukuro: Chapapa.

Spandam: Plus I have a sword, just in case!!!

It also doesn't count for swordsman ship just raw physical strength

Fukuro: Chief's Doriki is 9!

Spandam: Don't tell everyone!! That doesn't matter, I'm the chief!!

Fukuro: Chapapa.

Spandam: Plus I have a sword, just in case!!!
I think anytime you have to go all the way back to that it just means your back is against the wall and you have no current county. It's why all the Sanji stans go back to that

Since Kid vs BM started
"Kid is done...he won't get up"
"His awakening didnt hurt him and next chapter he's done cause he said he can't use it for long"
"Kid sucks..."
Now "Kid will lose...he won't look impressive "

:josad: and yet... he's not done and keeps proving haters wrong
When Kid hurt BM, they started saying "BM sucks, she needs to grow bigger after mere metals attack...she's the weakest top tier...." lol
They just can't give Kid props without downplaying BM
Same way they can't praise BM without downplaying Kidd

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.