Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh i wouldn't think too hard on that stuff. It's probably not meant to be an entity that's full described. It's like Brook originally having a cloud soul just like Dragon Ball.

We'll see how it is though. I just think Chopper displaying concern for Zoro really means it's ties to him nearly dying and being able to see death itself. However we shouldn't get too comfortable with the idea that this will be a brand new concept introduced in OP that will be fully explained. Rather I think it's just a phenomenon that happens only because of Wano and its fire festival.

Now as to WHY those spirits show up is another question entirely. Maybe this is actually why Wano is important
the latter of what you said, LMFAO

even if its a phenomenon its still needs context and character innt..

but still idk why it seems like a DF user

Germa is science of Sanji's father, Enma is the mythical masterpiece of the gramps who gave him his first sword and made his most precious sword.

Jabra was older than Kaku and being surpassed by 20 points 2 years ago, I never said Jabra had equal GROWTH RATE, learn to read dude.
Germa Body awakening that is Sanji's immoral compass since he doesnt want to be like them. I.E a terrible power up since Sanji had to embrace being Germa to win

Enma is a sword that takes it's user haki.

Is Jabra CP0 right now? I can answer that... he isnt

Is Kaku CP0 yes

Enies Lobby has 0 to do with the current powerscaling. The funniest thing is you just counter argued your own point with Growth Rate anyways because Zoro and Sanji dont have the same growth rate.

Your debate skills need a lot of fine tuning

Yeah thats just Oda being an idiot then sometimes Sanjis feelings are his flames sometimes its friction sometimes its lunara. Idk what it is sanji is a fucking mess but point is we don't know if Sanji can win against Queen in a fair no cheap shot fight
Dude just stop, you're pathetic at this point, I won't even bother to read this bullshit or any of your other replies, you literally confirmed you never read the chapter and probably just read biased comments on this forum that described this fight in a very stupid way to downplay sanji and queen

Go read it then come back, so you won't find yourself in an embarrassing situation next time you downplay sanji

Man...

At least for me, I never expected Zoro to block Hakai momentarily w/o using Asura.

Neither did I ever think Zoro would scar Kaido in such poor conditions.

Nor did I think Zoro would get ACoC, the strongest boost in OP history so far, mere 20 chapters after MC. I expected him to use it once at EoW and use it consciously next arc. Not perform conscious, perfect usage this soon.

And I didn't expect Zoro to be back into plot this soon after 1035.

It just keeps coming. I've been underestimating the spotlight Zoro is getting in Wano so much.

Wonder how those people are doing who thought he'd fight Who's Who or Queen and be done for the arc, though?

Honestly Kidd has been Ass for someone who’s suppose to be a rival to luffy. If we Rank the strongest characters in Onigashima he’s barely top 10.

1.Kaido
2.Luffy
3.Big Mom
4.Zoro
5.Marco
6.King
7.Law
8.Sanji
9.Kidd
10.Killer
Sure

Marco who's a no diff and gets choked + Kong who's stated as fodder to yonko bY CP

Are above law and Kidd who are acknowledged by Linlin like Luffy is

Status
Not open for further replies.