Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not Luffy's WB lol
That's Katakuri or Kidd

WB had CoC, Law doesn't so far
WB wasn't a cheerleader , Law is
Yeah, you can stop. Law’s relationship with Luffy most closely resembles Whitebeard’s relationship with Roger. Whitebeard never got his ass whipped by Roger like Katakuri, and Whitebeard wasn’t an evil murderer like Kidd. Law also isn’t a cheerleader, just in case you’ve missed literally the entire time he’s been around. Law, in stature, ability, and relationship with Luffy, is the closest that this generation has to Whitebeard, and will be such come the end of the series.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Killer doesnt have a scythe, he has his claws.

More than likely it could a random character but it's too late at this point to be introducing new powerful characters out of the blue.

Hence why I think the most plausible is CP0 guy, he left the castle and happened to run into Zoro and has an opportunity to kill a heavily injured Zoro

The side effects of the meds have not kicked in yet as well so I dont think it's any type of visual illusion by any stretch of the imagination
The problem I have with the CP0 guy argument is that it runs on too many assumptions that all have to come true.

1. Assuming the CP0 guy wants to even go after Zoro right now. Which is unlikely as It's contradictory to what he said earlier as he calls the other members saying to hurry up so they can leave.

2. Assuming that the CP0 guy even has a scythe for a weapon. Unless you can show me we've never seen him holding or using a scythe. Not to mention that the multiple times we've seen the other members fight it's been with their bare hands using their special marital arts. 3rd guy has no indication that he's special enough to be holding a weapon.

3. Assuming that he can either stumble upon Zoro's current location or has the time to go after him in the first place. Last we've seen Zoro he's on the very edge of the island after beating King. The CP0 guy can't simply stumble upon him after leaving his room. And again, it contradicts what he's saying as he wants to leave as soon as possible. Going out of his way to find Zoro would achieve the opposite of this.

Not to mention it's not far fetched at all that this is indeed the mink meds side effects either kicking in or about to kick in. In the spoilers, right before the visual of the grim reaper we see Chopper mentioning his worry for Zoro and the side effects of the meds.

In editing, cutting to something during or right after someone talks about a certain plot point indicates that they're connected. It would be random for the grim reaper to be a scythe welding character on the island as Chopper is talking about medicine.

Enma isnt Germa DNA to Awaken a new body transformation that gives you immense durability, strength, regeneration... the whole 9. With Enma it was still all Zoro's Haki AdvCoC is also Zoro's haki and also used by only the Captain... sot that's DEBUNKED

Where are Kaku and Jabra now... one's in CP0 the other isnt... DEBUNKED

They are 5% apart because of bounty... that's called a terrible outtake with no proof in the pudding If they are 5% apart because of individually earned bounties than that makes Zoro about 2.5 stronger than Sanji Zoro earned all 320 million of his berries while Sanji only eared 127 million. It's the dumbest philosphy ever. DEBUNKED
Germa is science of Sanji's father, Enma is the mythical masterpiece of the gramps who gave him his first sword and made his most precious sword.

Jabra was older than Kaku and being surpassed by 20 points 2 years ago, I never said Jabra had equal GROWTH RATE, learn to read dude.

Dude you need to calm down and reread manga
Here are the things happened and I am not sure why you are getting your feelings hurt as I am not even downplaying Sanji just isn't gifting feats.

Sanji was hiding as in not in Queens vicinity as Queen was focused on whore but Sanji reappeared in front of readers complaining about how stupid a move it was for him to go invisible at cost of his stamina.

Then he cheap shotted Queen.
You are either dishonest or you haven't even read the chapter

I still think sanji can beat Queen in a fair fight but it will be high extreme diff. That doesn't mean he is necessarily stronger than Killer lol
I don't even consider this a debate, this is literally me describing a chapter

Sanji went invisible, queen decided to sit his ass down and wait for him to reappear, then osome showed up, queen who at this point couldn't do anything other than to wait decided to go for osome

So you very first argument is absolute bullshit because queen was focused on sanji, he just couldn't do shit

Also, your dumbass literally just confirmed that you never read the chapter

Sanji never complained about his move making him lose stamina at any point and he was never hidden

Thanks for proving your hypocrisy and dishonesty

I have nothing to argue at this point lmao, this is just hilarious

If you read the chapter you'd know that sanji didn't cheapshot queen and that he would clap killer mid diff

Status
Not open for further replies.