Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Again was marco fast enough to push king into speed mode? No. Which means both marco and queen were slower than king at top speeds. So bringing up queen seeing marco doesnt actually help your point
"Oh but queen could see a big ass shiny neon blue colored bird":milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

When tf Im getting Zoro tag? This Pirate King Luffy tag is getting on my nerves
500 messages i think

He can…..before Zoro draws a sword, he is Beef Burst’d to another island and left unconscious
Honestly I think before Sanji can even blink Zoro would cut him in two pieces with Shi Shi Son Son and Zoro actually has feats of blitzing people faster than Kaido.

Now if Zoro is sleeping then sanji can ambush him like he ambushed Queen, but then comes Zoros God Tier CoA and Sanji breaks his leg.

I think best case scenario you can argue for current Sanji is mid diff for Dressrosa Zoro

Zoro is just too balanced of a fighter, Oda has made him too overpowered to the point where Sanji isn't even a contender anymore.

Ryuma with brooks soul >> absalom

M1>>M2

Kaku with enhanced speed due to expanding his limbs >>>> jyubra

King >>>>>>>>>queen

Care for me to continue?
Gin>>Mihawk>=Pearl

Kuroobi>>>Hatchi

Mr. 2>>>>Mr.1

Vergo>>>>Anyone Zoro faced in Dressrosa

Also Katakuri wasn’t a serious opponemt but 1 of his Jelly beans Sanji could casually dodge>>King’s movement and Attack speed’s

Again was marco fast enough to push king into speed mode? No. Which means both marco and queen were slower than king at top speeds. So bringing up queen seeing marco doesnt actually help your point
It does, we can scale sanji above Marco in terms of speed with that feat

Then comes king, who had go to go speed mod to hit sanji in the raid suit

Unless you somehow think Marco is slower than raid suit sanji pre power up, then yeah king is faster than sanji, which wouldn't make sense

[

Sanjis got him in speed, durability, Haki too, since Kidd don’t utilize any type of haki in combat.

Kidd has some of the worst Attack power in Onigashima.Even Apoo tanked a named Attack from Kidd.why do you think Law is there?
Sanji isn't above Kidd in durability. Sanji has the same steel skin as his brothers. He was hurt by bullets and took heavy damage from getting slammed through thin walls and paper doors.

Kidd clads himself with several layers of metals. even his base durability was enough to take full powered Big Mom punch with negligible damage. For comparison, Queen was completely stunned from a slam from O-lin.

how do you know about "any type of haki"? For COO, Sanji has better feats than Kidd. However there's no measurement for COA as both haven't shown hardening.

Don't even try to compare AP, they are in two different tiers.
Apoo took the attack with damage. he didn't tank anything.
Kidd has done damage to Big Mom. That is better AP than anything Sanji is capable of.

Kidd is superior to Sanji in AP, Endurance, Defense, Durability and Range.
Sanji is superior in Speed and COO.

like I said, different tiers

Honestly I think before Sanji can even blink Zoro would cut him in two pieces with Shi Shi Son Son and Zoro actually has feats of blitzing people faster than Kaido.

Now if Zoro is sleeping then sanji can ambush him like he ambushed Queen, but then comes Zoros God Tier CoA and Sanji breaks his leg.

I think best case scenario you can argue for current Sanji is mid diff for Dressrosa Zoro

Zoro is just too balanced of a fighter, Oda has made him too overpowered to the point where Sanji isn't even a contender anymore.
FACTS, you spittin:yodaswag:
Post automatically merged:

You mispelled Zoro 🤡
Cry bozo

Hyouzou was a group attack where Luffy wasn't serious.
Zoro needed to use his best AoE attack to take down Pica, with a mobility assist, Zoro said Pica was a pebble to Luffy lol
Zoro got wrecked by Fujitora lol,
An injured Luffy self nerfed against Fujitora and only left because his crew wanted
"L-Luffy is never serious!" :kobeha:
G2 lost to Hyouzou, Zoro neg diffed pilled Hyouzou, G3 doing less than nameless slashes, it's all in the manga. Luffy's G2/G3 CoC moves are weaker than Zoro's CoC onigiri that King tanked with no damage.
This exists.

- Chapter 1038: "Kid & Law Vs. Big Mom".
- On the cover, Yonji and Niji have been trapped by Big Mom in the Mont d'Or creature book.
- Raizou Vs. Fukurokuju, both are burning but they don't release their jutsus.
- Chopper is worried about Zoro and the adverse effects of the Mink's medicine.
- In front of Zoro appears a skeleton with a large scythe.
-Izou has defeated his enemy but the CP0 appears. It seems that they leave him aside because they have urgent matters to attend to but Izou stops them.
- Yamato tries to stop the fire demon by attacking it directly.
This part to me only seems like 5-7 pages at most, inlcuding the title page. 11-13 pages on the BM side is what justifies the VS title.​
Lol Oda can stretch this to 50 pages

I see Zoro haters already trying to push the agenda that Zoros dying because of the fight with King

1. Nobody knows what this grim reaper thing is about yet.
  2. We literally saw King landing only one hit that Zoro immediately countered post-King of hell power up. I have no idea how some people are trying to push this agenda that Sanji had an easier time with Queen
  3. Chopper is literally worrying about the Mink medicine
This is about to age as well as the Zoro doesn’t have CoC and Emma is Oden’s haki bank takes

:gokulaugh:

It does, we can scale sanji above Marco in terms of speed with that feat

Then comes king, who had go to go speed mod to hit sanji in the raid suit

Unless you somehow think Marco is slower than raid suit sanji pre power up, then yeah king is faster than sanji, which wouldn't make sense
Lol go speed mode, it isn't some robotic activation, King chooses to move fast in thst mode because he can take damage but he can also move slow. Zoro also killed King in "speed mode"

Status
Not open for further replies.