Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd for sure
Law is a tricky fighter and might pull a fast one

Kidd hasn't impressed me one bit
Replace zoro with either Law and Kidd and have Big Mom be as casual as she is and she's dead by now.

Gap between Zoro and fodders (Law Kidd Sanji) is astronomical its insane.
So you think Queen will be capable of doing more damage than Big Mom has done to Kidd since Roofpiece?

You can't compare them to Zoro. You should compare them to Queen. Do you really believe that Queen would be able to do what Kidd has done in the fight against the Yonkou? Especially after the fact that he got two shotted by O-lin?

It just doesn't follow. The manga even contradicts that very notion

So you think Queen will be capable of doing more damage than Big Mom has done to Kidd since Roofpiece?

You can't compare them to Zoro. You should compare them to Queen. Do you really believe that Queen would be able to do what Kidd has done in the fight against the Yonkou? Especially after the fact that he got two shotted by O-lin?

It just doesn't follow. The manga even contradicts that very notion
Queen already cracked Big Moms skill more damahr than kidd

Interesting spoilers so far. RIP Niji and Yonji. It's interesting to see Zoro in this situation and even though he already said he knew his life was forfeit in his quest to complete his dream, I mean... he's not gonna die... Unless it's just Brook coming to get him out of there and he is hallucinating lol.

A very interesting development with CPO and now Izo which should make Izo the closest person to Drake atm.

Anyways, I'm definitely more interested in the full spoilers, and I sort of thought that we would be seeing Apoo this time for some reason, but I guess not yet.

Whether Big Mom is defeated in Wano or not, her storyline doesn’t end this arc; ESPECIALLY since we just got news that the BMPs are in possession of two of the Germa kids lmao.

Brook trying to kill Zoro? :crazwhat:
It's a Shinigami or the other CP-0 boss, the latter will only mean a bigger bounty for Zoro.
I mean, with Oda this could turn out to serious and Zoro is facing an actual manifestation of Death and yet he manages to overcome (like he may have said once that not even death could stop him?) or its not serious at all.

At this point, I suppose this could be the time where Zoro overcomes death like he said he would iirc, but we shall see.

I see Zoro haters already trying to push the agenda that Zoros dying because of the fight with King

1. Nobody knows what this grim reaper thing is about yet.
  2. We literally saw King landing only one hit that Zoro immediately countered post-King of hell power up. I have no idea how some people are trying to push this agenda that Sanji had an easier time with Queen
  3. Chopper is literally worrying about the Mink medicine
This is about to age as well as the Zoro doesn’t have CoC and Emma is Oden’s haki bank takes

:gokulaugh:
Hey, maybe they are right.

Maybe this is truly the death of Zoro.

Because soon we will see the birth of the new Sword God. :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.