Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"L-Luffy is never serious!" :kobeha:
G2 lost to Hyouzou, Zoro neg diffed pilled Hyouzou, G3 doing less than nameless slashes, it's all in the manga. Luffy's G2/G3 CoC moves are weaker than Zoro's CoC onigiri that King tanked with no damage.
This exists.
Luffy is serious at the end of arcs, i.e. when he is facing the villain before he beats them, if he was serious at the begining of some of these arcs Oda couldn't write the story. This goes back to Buggy/Arlong park days. It's like you've never read OP or something lol.
G2 didn't "lose" to Hyouzou, he attacked multiple characters with a group attack lol.

Kidd also cheap shotted her when Law landed Kroom and we didn't see Big Mom cover herself with Haki.
Post automatically merged:

What claim did I make that is wild??
He definitely hits way harder than Kaido and probably would beat him in a fight once he tames Enma fully

He isn't faster than Kizaru though but he is closer to Kizaru speed than Sanji is for sure.
Sanji was never that fast but his fans wank his speed for no reason
Hahahaha... Zoro faster than Sanji:suresure:
Stop the cap.
Yeah the magic sword of Oden is really strong. Hahahahah Zoro fainted after fight King. He has no chance against a top tier.

Full powered bunch from Big Mom? U mean a regular haki less punch??
Lol Big Mom used stronger attacks on Page One

We’ve seen characters take Hakiless attacks from Big Mom before hygoro, Queen ext. they took attacks and survived just like Kidd did.

sorry but Kid doesn’t have any durability feats Sanji couldn’t mimic.
As for his attack power, Kidd hasn’t done any damage to Big Mom that Matters. It’s like the scabbards “ damaging”Kaido, And none of the Scabbards are above Sanji at this point.

And yes Sanji has better Observation and Armament, Armament Haki is what created Sanjis powerful ifrit jambe attack.
Page One was knocked out. how does that help your point.

Hyogoro was not hit with a punch and he used barrier haki.

Queen was stunned by the first hit which proves my point. Queen was knocked out in 2 hits by O-lin while Big Mom couldn't knock Kidd out with multiple attacks

Sanji can't mimic several layers of steel. Therefore his durability is automatically lower.

Big Mom: I do not remember the last time I took this much damage. *Big Mom proceeds to take a year from her life
You: Kidd didn't do any damage to Big Mom that matters:lawsigh:

Armament haki is not what created IJ. Sanji doesn't even have hardening. Kidd also hasn't shown hardening. so they cannot be compared.
IJ was facilitated by a combination of exoskeleton durability and armament haki

Because haki wasn’t as effective against punk crash, since the attack was omni-directional

also she probably used it at the last minute
What does Omni directional mean lol??
It was multi directional, you can say she is engulfed in attack but Zoro even in Dressrosa can do that by engulfing her in Tatsumaki.

Those beams were metallic and Dressrosa tatsumaki cuts metal like butter

I don't have the source. We could probably search the sfx for the several translations.

That aside, Big Mom states that she doesn't remember being that damaged some chapters ago. So why would she say that if Queen actually cracked her skull and knocked her out? It is contradictory
Cause Kidd and Law caused way more damage than a cracked skull

Status
Not open for further replies.