Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack literally was defeated by Inu, an even lesser side character.

Wiper defeated Shura, the 2nd strongest Priest

Kyros defeated Diamante, one of Doflamingo's top 3.

Law and Kid are Luffy's biggest allies. There are 2 Yonko and 3 Supernova captains. Of COURSE they are beating her here. What are these random statements acting like them winning will downplay Luffy's own fight? Is that really the coping argument being made now?

Edit: Seriously, I must have automatically not read the rest your comment because of how ridiculous it is. Are you actually serious lmao?
What i mean are the main fighters aka monster trio. Its just bad writing. These guys have been there since east blue and gets sidelined by newcomers? Its not going to happen. Law and kidd arent rivals. They will be part of the crew or the grand fleet after this arc. And they will never surpass the monster trio. If oda intends yamato to join the strawhats, he will also be below sanji. It is what it is. Oda wont change dynamic after 20 years. Fans would quit reading if that happens.

That’s literally the definition of a brawler though……someone that doesn’t dedicate themselves to one style of fighting And they don’t really have a code of honor when fighting

That’s luffy in a nutshell. King is no different besides the fact he’s more versatile
Cap. Definition of a brawler: a fighter (especially one who participates in brawls) type of: battler, belligerent, combatant, fighter, scrapper. someone who fights (or is fighting)

Brawler. The brawler is also known as the slugger style. This style is normally used by boxers with very strong punches, and they are characterised by slower mobility compared to out-fighters. Brawlers are also prone towards employing continuous single punches such as upper-cuts, rather than using combinations.

This is not king.

They show toki die in the anime too
Yeah I'm aware, what I'm saying about Toki in 1007 is her ghost possibly being present. Kawamatsu's dialogue there doesn't make sense with Hiyori (about if being impossible as to who healed them).

This also aligns potentially with the Shinigami thing. Im not entirely sure of its supernatural or not, but if it is, I could align with the whole Wano/Fire Festival thing bringing back the dead temporarily or seeing spirits

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah I'm aware, what I'm saying about Toki in 1007 is her ghost possibly being present. Kawamatsu's dialogue there doesn't make sense with Hiyori (about if being impossible as to who healed them).

This also aligns potentially with the Shinigami thing. Im not entirely sure of its supernatural or not, but if it is, I could align with the whole Wano/Fire Festival thing bringing back the dead temporarily or seeing spirits
No.
It's the spirit of the merry here for revenge cause zoro didn't cry when she died

What i mean are the main fighters aka monster trio. Its just bad writing. These guys have been there since east blue and gets sidelined by newcomers? Its not going to happen. Law and kidd arent rivals. They will be part of the crew or the grand fleet after this arc. And they will never surpass the monster trio. If oda intends yamato to join the strawhats, he will also be below sanji. It is what it is. Oda wont change dynamic after 20 years. Fans would quit reading if that happens.
How did they get sidelined? Just because Zoro fought King and not Big Mom isn't bad writing...what? Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen were their longest fights by far, and at least for Zoro, it probably lt was one of his best fights overall. How is that sidelining?

They are also Luffy's subordinates. Kid and Law are Luffy's rivals/contemporaries, even if they may or may not be weaker than him (depends if they beat BM together or either wins alone). It makes perfect sense that they are fighting the other Yonko, because they are the other captains here.

That's actually good writing imo
Post automatically merged:

No.
It's the spirit of the merry here for revenge cause zoro didn't cry when she died
Lmao

I think it's completely random. Marvel has nothing to do with One Piece, the idea of "island level" is completely fanmade and the chances of this character being an actual Shinigami are questionable, let alone the Grim Reaper in its Western concept, plus I doubt Oda would draw this to support Zoro being "god level" or whatever that means.
But I asked you what do you think am I serious or not??

Status
Not open for further replies.