Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
That applied to WCI, as Sanji did neg diff Big Mom with a cake that arc. Now in Zoro's case and Wano, the neg diff on Kaido will involve swords and a rolling head.:myman:

Seriously tho, Kaido vs Zoro second confrontation is inevitable. I just think it's sad most Luffybros can't see it and won't enjoy the epic duo moments of Luffy & Zoro. I think it would be fitting for the future PK and WSS to defeat the WSC together, and that would leave them more room to grow against other opponents, even if those opponents might be weaker than Kaido (except maybe the very last ones).:cheers:
It's possible at this stage that Luffy will have to switch opponent for Big Mom or that Kaido reveals to be too stronk, perhaps awakening 🤔

The more I think about it, Big Mom not having awakening after she’s had her Devil Fruit for 64 years is legit nonsense.

If she goes down next chapter, I hope Oda addresses this in an SBS or something. Maybe she’s already using it and we don’t know.
Big Mom has some personality and learning disorders + extreme arrogance,I view her like Frieza in the last regard, she and her fruit are so O.P & busted that she never really trained.

Edit: Oda did a fantastic job of writing her as the malignant narcissist bully, pairing her with a fruit that is basically a bully's bread an butter: Intimidation. Most bullies really are cowards and get by on presence/threats (and flying monkeys) who's brains break once you show you don't view them as a threat and will stand up to them; i.e Jimbei returning her cup and leaving while she sits and sputters angry bullshit over not getting her way (and how dishonorable J is, despite all of her terms& conditions).

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Another Batman already? This franchise is so boring already. How much Batmans do we need, while his character is already boring AF? The only positive things on Batman are his enemies... Joker, Bane, Riddler...

Status
Not open for further replies.