Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid/Lawbros are not ready for what's coming
:cheers:

:kappa:
That applied to WCI, as Sanji did neg diff Big Mom with a cake that arc. Now in Zoro's case and Wano, the neg diff on Kaido will involve swords and a rolling head.:myman:

Seriously tho, Kaido vs Zoro second confrontation is inevitable. I just think it's sad most Luffybros can't see it and won't enjoy the epic duo moments of Luffy & Zoro. I think it would be fitting for the future PK and WSS to defeat the WSC together, and that would leave them more room to grow against other opponents, even if those opponents might be weaker than Kaido (except maybe the very last ones).:cheers:

Last edited:
Oda has messed up Zoro’s drug thing. The most obvious, like basic ass, amateur writing would’ve been to have Zoro’s drug thing start fuckin him up in the middle of a battle to create some good drama… Instead Oda went lower than that and had Zoro just wake up doing nothing and hallucinate random shit so that Oda can pretend Zoro is actually gonna die when he’s not
Zoro beating King was already too big of a leap of strength to be firmly believable, he couldn't have a nerfed Zoro beat King.

Zoro beating King was already too big of a leap of strength to be firmly believable, he couldn't have a nerfed Zoro beat King.
it was never stated that the medicine heal 100% so it's very likely he was already nerfed , and didn't even use his strongest attack , Black En-Ou Ashura , Mind you he beat King FAR faster then Sanji , he beat a commander stronger then Katakuri faster then Sanji beat the Joke commander Queen

What about Orochi? What’s stopping Zoro from finding Hiyori and almost cutting off Orochi’s head and then he gets fucked

or CP-0? Zoro finds one of his crew or Allies in the middle of a fight with CP-0 and as he is about to help he gets fucked but only barely manages to do something to help out

like anything really is better than Zoro just waking up an hallucinating shut that doesn’t matter… This is Sanji all over again with the prostitute and losing emotions crap… I fuckin knew none of that was actually going anywhere and yet Oda was milking the fuck out vapid drama… And then everyone was surprised that it didn’t go anywhere in the following chapters as if it wasn’t obvious shallow from the start… Zoro is not gonna die… This is literally a waste Fuckin panel time with no actual drama involved having him hallucinating random ass shit

Well, Killer has never shown CoA hardening at all so he doesn't get that benefit of the doubt, atleast imo.

I would say that he was nerfed, but it's not like he was completely restricted from using CoO/basic CoA imo. Plus that hit was a cheap shot and probably wouldn't have landed at all if the Monk didn't interfere.
For me the discussion of whether someone who lost all his mental capacities could use the physical manifestation of a mental ability seems redundant, and has been discussed to death.
You make a fair point regarding Killer having not shown CoA though.

One might claim the way Zoro was handled in that scene underlines his lack of good CoO and speed in the first place.

Kidd is the new wb they say:kobeha:

So I guess they lose against BM, as I predicted. They wont get another named chapter, so theyre done soon (around Kaido/luffy awakenings)

Its Onimaru! :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.