Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you read what i wrote? the strawhats are the biggest danger for the WG , and as i said 2 are after Robin there is one still was sitting doing nothing, so he can go finish the strawhats who are resting especially he knows about their conditions and where they are
Repeating the same headcanon over and over won't make you be right. Spamming your own beliefs won't change that the Gorosei said "fuck everything, just get Robin". They didn't say anything like "go and kill other SHs" or something like that. Only go and capture Robin. So yeah, spamming your shit won't change the fact that the Gorosei only cares about Robin right now. Unless you want to show me a panel of them explicitly saying "Go and kill the guys that are weakened."

Killer is actually a speed-type fighter who relies heavily on agility to fight. He's also shown to have better observation than the Scabbards who were clueless about the invisible slashes from Kaido while Killer dealt with them relatively well even for a Rooftop five. The rest of the post is spot on though.
Zoro did not fight Killer though.

Oda has messed up Zoro’s drug thing. The most obvious, like basic ass, amateur writing would’ve been to have Zoro’s drug thing start fuckin him up in the middle of a battle to create some good drama… Instead Oda went lower than that and had Zoro just wake up doing nothing and hallucinate random shit so that Oda can pretend Zoro is actually gonna die when he’s not

Yeah I suppose you're right. So then speed is one of the most inconsistent stats to keep track of tbh, especially because there are examples of characters seeming to move at ridiculous speeds and then getting tagged by slow ass characters or those with probably trash CoO
Yeah, at best you can make a relative list and stack on top off each other, simply because Oda used the most extreme visual cue of speed very early, someone disappearing. Add to that the fact that CoO is hard to illustrate as well, it becomes even harder.

I mean, she's still going down lol
Kid and Law are exhausted. They dont have energy left to deal with a continuos fight like Luffy and Kaido. If they defeat Big Mom it would mean theyd simply make like 2 moves combined without them receiving much screen damage. That would suck tbh...I still dont rule out a surprise character defeating weakened big mom tho...

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And being completely fucked up mentally which makes the usage of haki highly unlikely. CoA at least was not shown iirc.
And of course Killer himself underlining he was not remotely himself, and he is not the boasting type unlike his captain.
Well, Killer has never shown CoA hardening at all so he doesn't get that benefit of the doubt, atleast imo.

I would say that he was nerfed, but it's not like he was completely restricted from using CoO/basic CoA imo. Plus that hit was a cheap shot and probably wouldn't have landed at all if the Monk didn't interfere.

Status
Not open for further replies.