Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

me and @Tyki_Mikk also said it will be Kanjuro, also in September 2019.
(1) Theory - Orochi runs into a trap | Worstgen
Post automatically merged:

There is literaly no reason for it.
Oh wow that's pretty cool! Great call! Oh yeah @Tyki_Mikk is Playa! I was wondering what happened to them!

:cheers:

I'm gonna make a prediction too btw, I predict this forum is going to get a Kid theme VERY soon btw!

We can finally truly celebrate for a dream coming true here! Let's hope it somehow leads to positive vibes and inspiration to Oda to give Kid even bigger Ws and feats and such soon.

I really hope he's gonna be a character through multiple arcs like Law and we see in him Shanks arc evenge for his arm and to try and take down Shanks as he wanted to before ofc. Considering how much love Law got over all these arcs, I pray Oda will let us have the same glory for Kid. I can't wait to see where Oda takes his character, I've loved his rivalry with Luffy and moments in this arc and in Stampede too.
He's surely gotta be involved in Film Red madjotly too somehow?

:kata::fujilaugh::ace::kidsmile::stealthblack::finally:

G

Gorosei Informer

Law : Shambles!!
Big Mom : What?!!
Kid : Punk Hazard!!
Big Mom : Gyaaaahhhh..
LMAO! Kidd straight throws the entirerity of Punk Hazard at her! Or does an attack inspired by it and on the same sort of scale somehow! I do wonder if Oda is going for an intentional connection with Kidd and Vegapunk, Vegapunk's full name and appearance is unknown too, both are associated with building robots and thus engineering/robotics and whatever?

I do think Vegapunk's arc is gonna be massive for both Kid and Franky surely. I'm hoping for consecutive arcs for Kid like Law got and there is still a very slim/vain hope for Vegapunk this arc but it's probably a lost cause by now ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.