Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s stupid, Law’s potentially only dying to Imu or final war
it’s interesting how they’re fighting to death even if they don’t act neither as friends nor even allies. I guess they truly respect each other… GG for kidd and law, hope they don’t die, but i think law will die like ace, but in a more glorious way. it would be mindblowing for fans and even a good ending to the character’s subplot (“told you i would never betray you… mugiwara-ya”)

it’s interesting how they’re fighting to death even if they don’t act neither as friends nor even allies. I guess they truly respect each other… GG for kidd and law, hope they don’t die, but i think law will die like ace, but in a more glorious way. it would be mindblowing for fans and even a good ending to the character’s subplot (“told you i would never betray you… mugiwara-ya”)
If Law dies, it will be the best and most badass death in One Piece :finally:

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm not sure who she is but she looks badass, intense and brutal maybe? To think of it, Kaido may have wanted a strong woman who may be bloodthirsty, wild, crazy, badass and such like he is to try to make the ideal/strongest child? In a sort of similar attitude to Big Mom and her children? I really want to know who Yamato's mother is, I bet Kaido would have chosen someone very beautiful and yet strong ofc!

:doffyou::choppawhat::chopoff::hohoho:

If Kid doesn't get aCoC then Oda is just humiliating him on purpose at this point

Oda has always been utter shit at handling Luffy's rivals in comparison to other mangaka but he's really taking it to the NEXT LEVEL with Kid like really
well kidd and law aren’t supposed to be luffy’s rivals… especially law. i think the one and only luffy’s rival is blackbeard
If Law dies, it will be the best and most badass death in One Piece :finally:
because he’s top 3 most badass characters in OP
:cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

The worst thing about this chapter, even if it on irself is not a bad one, is that none of that rather irrelevant stuff gets closed
What's Deniiro doing btw? Dude just vanished, will he come to aid Izo hm
It's really weird, the last things I remember him doing are typing up Sasaki and fighting Kaido with the other Scababrds. I've not seen him appear nor remember where he is, what he's doing or anything since then! Has he been fighting fodders this whole time?

It's very suspicious....He's probably gonna end up conveniently appearing with Hiyori and Orochi though.

If Kid doesn't get aCoC then Oda is just humiliating him on purpose at this point

Oda has always been utter shit at handling Luffy's rivals in comparison to other mangaka but he's really taking it to the NEXT LEVEL with Kid like really
Its so obvious that Luffy is the "Jesus" of OP so there really isnt rival for luffy like WB and Roger. The fact that Kidd just left Kaido to Luffy and now just admitting stalling Big mom so Luffy could save the day:josad: Cheerleaders, that what Useless Captain Midd and Low are:milaugh:

Its so obvious that Luffy is the "Jesus" of OP so there really isnt rival for luffy like WB and Roger. The fact that Kidd just left Kaido to Luffy and now just admitting stalling Big mom so Luffy could save the day:josad: Cheerleaders, that what Useless Captain Midd and Low are:milaugh:
This is sadly the truth.
I've been reading Kingdom lately and the trio between the MC and his 2 rivals utterly shits on the Luffy/Kid/Law dynamic on every level. They're actually competent and on par with the MC while Luffy outdoes both Kid and Law combined

well kidd and law aren’t supposed to be luffy’s rivals… especially law. i think the one and only luffy’s rival is blackbeard
They're officially his rivals.
I get it that you don't consider them as such because Oda is so shit at writing them that Luffy is now a billion years ahead of both
But they're still portrayed as such.

It's really weird, the last things I remember him doing are typing up Sasaki and fighting Kaido with the other Scababrds. I've not seen him appear nor remember where he is, what he's doing or anything since then! Has he been fighting fodders this whole time?

It's very suspicious....He's probably gonna end up conveniently appearing with Hiyori and Orochi though.
Oh yea right, I totally forgot about Hyori and Orochi. Yes he's definitely going to handle that instead

Status
Not open for further replies.