Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

@Ghostly Reflections
Bro didn't you want to open a youtube channel? If you make videos,tag me pls, one fan already here.
:cheers:
Yeah man! Funnily enough, I wanted to release my first video today too! I keep delaying it, putting it off but I'm fed up with myself and just want to get it done! Being too indecisive about the format and quality of it!

Me and a very close friend have been discussing starting an anime podcast and launching maybe even today, would you be interested in that? We've discussed doing it live as well. I'm gonna research it a bit later and learn as much as I can about it.

I got some OP Youtuber friends before who at least some of you will know too, not sure I am still on good terms with them after what happened due to my own behaviour before in the past but I am hoping they might up to collaborate in future and such too.

I still got some independent videos I want to put out too, so I might release the one I was planning to release recently today finally and also do some smaller OP related ones I have planned and ready to start producing too.

I will definitely tag you when I do get some content out, tyvm! Appreciate it a lot. I will try to get something out today at least finally to make up for all these delays.

I feel a lot more motivated lately than I was before, I definitely want to get a video out ideally.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
:goatasure: what's with this forum's complete disregard for law?
Law is Luffy's surbordinate, Kid ain't. Kid is a conqueror just like Luffy. Kid fought a commander just like Luffy. Kid does not back down from no one just like Luffy. Kid has kingly ambitions just like Luffy. Kid got his arm cut, dealth with that shit like a man. Law saw Corazon got killed and begged another man to take revenge for him :whitepress:

G

Gorosei Informer

It's really disappointing that Oda never gave any major focus to Bepo during this war, it would have been really cool if Oda had Bepo fight Faust.

Mink vs Mink.

For anyone who forgot this guy, he's the mink subordinate of Hawkins.
That would have been so perfect OMG! Bepo has been wasted so much in arc full of Minks and them using Sulong too, why is Killer and Zoro getting love but not Bepo too? Law was fighting on the rooftop without his right hand as well and Bepo didn't get a solo fight.

Also with Faust there, he completely vanished post timeskip, not a single fighting or mention of him at all, WTF!?! Still holding out a slim hope he betrayed Hawkins and ran or something or and joined Blackbeard or something lmfao. It's just so weird...

Yeah where in Sanji vs Queen did Queen failed to see Sanjis attack??

And?? It was sucking Zoros Haki forcefully until Zoro restricted, what does that have to do with manifestation?? What did Enma manifestMm
Looks like you didn't read it. Queen even thought he was invisible man.

And enma is a magic sword and helped Zoro with his haki. None of the other swords did something like that. Zoro had magic sword and magic drugs.

G

Gorosei Informer

Was there any proof that Killer was a mess in the head? Because his crazed laughter is just the side effect of SMILE fruits.
I don't think so, I only ever remember him being quite stoic and intelligent. The rational/sensible glue of the group and the thinker/strategist or so. I think it was said Killer's laugh was always annoying but the SMILE fruit has made that worse? But I'm not certain on that.

Yeah man! Funnily enough, I wanted to release my first video today too! I keep delaying it, putting it off but I'm fed up with myself and just want to get it done! Being too indecisive about the format and quality of it!
Do it bro, don't delay it, release it and show it us, if you delay it, you just make yourself more scared to do stuff in the future.
I know it is hard to release the first video, but when you do it, you will feel it yourself how good it feels.

As I said tag me pls when you post that video^^

Haha Shin is less and less an idiot these days, he matured

And shin weight and martial skills is a shade above the two others for me. In normal circumstances in a fight : Ouhon => Shin > Mouten but when riled up like crazy Shin > Ouhon > Mouten

And Shin talents is also to gather people and strong ones. Shin has the best subs out of the three : Kyou Kai and her sis, the Naki clan, the archer bros, Sugen and all the ones who has been with him since the beginning. Shin is a good leader : morale etc.

Even if you think the two others are above I don’t think the gap is huge at all. Really small for me or even not existant
Shin is basically typical Shounen protagonist in a Seinen manga.
His decisions are very immature, whether it´s on personal or martial level.
But in turn he is supposed to have that special thing mentally that lets him transcend his limits, that´s very shounen like, but really lacks the credibility within the context of the world.

Him being able to compensate for his stupidity with an external strategist that always has to stay outside of danger also is questionable.

Kidd specified it
SMILE is a big thing already, but in Killer case was tied to a trauma
So is he currently being affected mentally now since there's currently no cure for the SMILE fruit that we know of? The only time we seen Killer have any kind of mental breakdown was in front of Kidd. There is no evidence that there was a limited mental faculty affecting his performance against Zoro.

Law is Luffy's surbordinate, Kid ain't. Kid is a conqueror just like Luffy. Kid fought a commander just like Luffy. Kid does not back down from no one just like Luffy. Kid has kingly ambitions just like Luffy. Kid got his arm cut, dealth with that shit like a man. Law saw Corazon got killed and begged another man to take revenge for him :whitepress:
On the other hand law was more impressive than Kidd

G

Gorosei Informer

Do it bro, don't delay it, release it and show it us, if you delay it, you just make yourself more scared to do stuff in the future.
I know it is hard to release the first video, but when you do it, you will feel it yourself how good it feels.

As I said tag me pls when you post that video^^
Yeah that's what I'm struggling with honestly, I need to get over my first step fears already. Thank you though, I'll try to get something out today and if I do, I'll definitely let you know!

Aye, that's true, once you overcome that difficult first step too and build momentum as a Youtuber I've been watching said, it gets a lot easier:

He is hilarious especially on his main channel (Hamza) but he's really helpful, wise and such too!

I might try using Youtube shorts and putting out short and sweet videos to help me get started. Doing it that way cuts out a lot of work and streamlines the process a lot too so I'm tempted to try it that way first.

Kaido and Big Mom fought equally for 3 days
And Kid and Law are about to beat a Big Mom with 2 PUs (created a new more powerful homie, roided herself up).

Yall are not ready
:steef::kidsmile:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
But in turn he is supposed to have that special thing mentally that lets him transcend his limits, that´s very shounen like, but really lacks the credibility within the context of the world.
Yeah it’s shonen like (like his fight with Houken, that fight was a big mess)
But weight and aura and mental power was always something in Kingdom and part of the manga.

Shin when at max power is likely the strongest of the three

Even during the early fights like Ouki vs Houken we saw that Houken was better at everything compared to Ouki but Ouki still kicked his ass.

There was always a tiny part of shonen in Kingdom.

His decisions are very immature, whether it´s on personal or martial level.
I think it’s a little less true these days. But yeah he is dumber than the other two

Him being able to compensate for his stupidity with an external strategist that always has to stay outside of danger also is questionable.
To each they own way of fighting : Gaimou is stupid but thanks to a great strategist he just has to take care of fighting. Moubu is not that smart but given his incredible offense he doesn’t need to be ultra smart and I am sure one or two of his subs are smart.

Shin is the powerhouse and leader and he is helped by his army to plug his flaws

So is he currently being affected mentally now since there's currently no cure for the SMILE fruit that we know of? The only time we seen Killer have any kind of mental breakdown was in front of Kidd. There is no evidence that there was a limited mental faculty affecting his performance against Zoro.
He's dealing with It, he laughs less in Onigashima and is with his fellas (Kidd especially).

Not trying to correct you but its something that a lot of people interpreted wrong.… This was the chronological order:
- Killer is beaten by Kaido and brought in Mano
- Separated from Kidd, he's tortured and Fed with a SMILE (Kidd later mentions that for a mysterious reason he stopped laughing a long time ago)
- Works as a hitman for some time (under this psychological and physical stress)
- Crosses Zorojuro, loses the fight with him and is brought to Udon
- Has the definitive breakdown in Udon when Kidd is condamned to death with him

Was a progressive damage, Zoro (Zorojuro) met him (Kamazo) when he was nearly at the peak of it

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Okay, I'll concede.

I dont understand this Grim reaper plot, what is it? It is from Enma, or from his King of Hell plot?
Is Grim reaper a hallucination or an actual person?
A call back to Arlong Park:

Zoro is going to challenge Death (or at least a representation of it) and prevail.

Y'all think Zoro could get some sort of power up from fighting death?
Yep, that's exactly what I expect.

That Zoro will literally become the true King of the Underworld by conquering Death itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.