Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling you, this is exactly like when people "couldn't see" Zoro vs King happening when Zoro was on the rooftop, except this is a 100x more clear because there is a damn Vs chapter.

Kid and/or Law will defeat Big Mom. You guys "can't see" it now because you can't grasp the concept that characters can get stronger/evolve in battle or that Oda can just write their victory any way he wants.

This is inevitable. Better to accept that and hope that it's done well, rather than if it is or isn't happening
What I "can see" is a lot or butthurt people after Big Mom's defeat after sudden Kidd and Law's PU.

Welcome to new era of power scaling.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Law had to fight her on his own while kidd was in pain

He also got up after a thunder bagua prior to the fight and his awakening can bypass the durability of any opponent

He's been more impressive so far
He never took the full force of a Bagua. There is nothing impressive about that at all
Kid on the other hand took a punch of Big Mom with all her weight behind it and shrug it off. He also got nothing but headaches when Big Mom used Hera. He also overpowered Big Mom when they clashed and made her eat dust. Law has done nothing but gave both Yonkos indigestion

What I "can see" is a lot or butthurt people after Big Mom's defeat after sudden Kidd and Law's PU.

Welcome to new era of power scaling.
The way Oda writing wano I am more certain that Bigmom will fall in the hands of Law and Kidd than Luffy defeating Kaidou. Luffy vs Kaidou started in 1026 and there was no proper focus on this fight. Now Law and Kidd vs Bigmom is also not getting enough attention. Instead this author giving or wasting panels about Raizou and fire demon stuff. And we have CP0 which can be made interesting plot instead of have them run around the same for 10 or so chapters. And lastly opened some new shinigami plotline. All this happening in 5 minutes span of Onigaishima moving even slower than snail pace.

The way Oda writing wano I am more certain that Bigmom will fall in the hands of Law and Kidd than Luffy defeating Kaidou. Luffy vs Kaidou started in 1026 and there was no proper focus on this fight. Now Law and Kidd vs Bigmom is also not getting enough attention. Instead this author giving or wasting panels about Raizou and fire demon stuff. And we have CP0 which can be made interesting plot instead of have them run around the same for 10 or so chapters. And lastly opened some new shinigami plotline. All this happening in 5 minutes span of Onigaishima moving even slower than snail pace.
Stop being so whiny

Luffys fights never get proper focus until most of the other fights are done. Clearly Oda intended the same thing for Kid/Law. He needed to spend the last volume giving Queen/King actual fight content. You already literally starting to get what you want the last 2 chapters what is the problem lmao?

Zoro is probably on the verge of death.
The Grim Reaper could be a real being from OP's world just like the Klabautermann.

Now it's time for Chopper to prove himself as the best doctor in the world and pull Zoro back from the afterlife.

Offtopic: Imagine an oil oil fruit, you could still swim with this fruit due to the chemical properties of oil, because oil is hydrophobic

He's dealing with It, he laughs less in Onigashima and is with his fellas (Kidd especially).

Not trying to correct you but its something that a lot of people interpreted wrong.… This was the chronological order:
- Killer is beaten by Kaido and brought in Mano
- Separated from Kidd, he's tortured and Fed with a SMILE (Kidd later mentions that for a mysterious reason he stopped laughing a long time ago)
- Works as a hitman for some time (under this psychological and physical stress)
- Crosses Zorojuro, loses the fight with him and is brought to Udon
- Has the definitive breakdown in Udon when Kidd is condamned to death with him

Was a progressive damage, Zoro (Zorojuro) met him (Kamazo) when he was nearly at the peak of it
We're not sure what kind of torture techniques they put Killer through, but there weren't any scratches indicating that he was still under any significant effects of them. He's became well-known to the Wano citizens as Kamazo the Manslayer, showing that he's been doing this for a while. By the time of the Zoro fight most of his injuries likely healed. He's likely wearing those bandages to cover his face since he really insecure about it.

I don't think any mental weakness was in play in the fight between Killer and Zoro as some time before this he's accepted this assassin role to save Kidd. It doesn't mske sense to me on why he'd allow his insecurity of his laughter get in the way of performing his best to take out Toki, making him one step closer to save Kidd. If anything he'd arguably perform at his best at the time since Kidd's life is on the line. Throughout the fight he was showing fighting intelligence. He wasn't just some incoherent, laughing mess acting of pure instinct.

He has only shown mental weakness when he was laughing uncontrollably in front of Killer, likely feeling shame to be in Kidd's presence in such a pathetic state, and failing his mission to assassinate Toki, likely in his mind sealing Kidd to an unfortunate fate.

The only concrete nerf Killer had as Kamazo was that he was given a scythe in the place of his Punishers, and that's absolutely wouldn't have an effect on Killer's speed.

B

Ballel

could be a real being from OP's world just like the Klabautermann.
This would be kinda an asspull tho imho, no such creature was ever foreshadowed. The Klabautermann was foreshadowed since Skypiea.

Offtopic: Imagine an oil oil fruit, you could still swim with this fruit due to the chemical properties of oil, because oil is hydrophobic
This is a very creative idea and I'd like it.

Luffys fights never get proper focus until most of the other fights are done. Clearly Oda intended the same thing for Kid/Law. He needed to spend the last volume giving Queen/King actual fight content. You already literally starting to get what you want the last 2 chapters what is the problem lmao?
So much trivial stuff can be cut down like Raizou fight. And CP0 running here and there since last 5 or more chapters. What they have done to the plot? Nothing. And this fire demon stuff god knows how long. All this stuff is acceptable if wano is just around 40 or so chapters. Now we are nearing 150 chapters, and nowhere we have any important stuff and plot moving on instead just people running here and there. I would rather have good fight choreography and character development than people running around while plot stuck like a gum. Why add new plots when you can't even resolve the existing piots properly. Author with 1000+ chapters and yet can't effectively pace the arc. And if he is giving panels about Raizou he might have given panels to even more deserving characters like jack or perospero. Does chopper even do anything else other than being worried about people? The dude was hard neglected in this arc along with brook. The only interesting stuff I see in this chapter is Bigmom vs kid and Law. And the cover story.

Status
Not open for further replies.