Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a good chapter shut up:lusalty:
No fucking tension. Even less than OP. Bad guys getting defeated left and right and worm is a joke. First Fei and then Chadward. The definition of underutilized characters and specifically antagonists. Sandro can't write for shit. The powerscaling is trash too. The art and some of the scenes this chapter were good tho, courtesy to Daro. Just as this was getting good...

Plot armour my ass. Oda saved Katakuri's life from Luffy's KKG. The man's chin could barely take 15 of WCI Luffy's attacks who is inferior to current Sanji

It is simple. Current Sanji > WCI Luffy > Kat. Like I said, Sanji would beat him in 10 mins tops and make him donuts and tea afterwards cos he is nice like that:yasu:
Finally someone not overrating the hell out of Katakuri on this site :cheers:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Well Oda did a perfect job didnt he?

This happen before Luffy&Zoro used advcoc :milaugh::kuzanshut:
What a stretch. How exactly are they cheerleaders???? You ppl act like these two have poms poms spelling out Luffy's name or something.
You might aswell pull out the scan of Luffy creaming himself when Capone pulled out Big Father. That is the closest to cheerleading I have seen from one Nova to another.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No fucking tension. Even less than OP. Bad guys getting defeated left and right and worm is a joke. First Fei and then Chadward. The definition of underutilized characters and specifically antagonists. Sandro can't write for shit. The powerscaling is trash too. The art and some of the scenes this chapter were good tho, courtesy to Daro. Just as this was getting good...
Wu isn't the main villain that would be the other Niko

BM losing has nothing to do with Rocks coming back. Kaido/BM will be irrelevant post Wano. That crew would never be the same anyway, Whitebeard is dead, so is John
Just remember the enlightenment I just gave you when it will happen theory man

This is not just some random theory I just thought off, it's based on everything Oda have been building to since the introduction of the Yonko, and it's happening

Something tells me that guy that met Crocus will be relevant post Wano. Maybe it's Shiki and if the Rocks plot continues, he will be the avenue the manga takes with tying that all together with Weevil, Blackbeard and/or Shanks.

This the weirdest unaddressed mystery:

Now it's confirmed it's not Kozaburo or anyone like that. He seems to be a great enough pirate that Crocus knows him.

My guess is it actually is Shiki, just entirely redesigned and incorporated around the main story. Maybe even Z/Tesoro/Bullet get somehow repurposed too. Maybe even the film Red villain.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah, but Wu was introduced and portrayed as one of the primary big guys too. The guy has been hyped since Ashura, lol. Plus this doesn't change the fact that everyone from Worm has been trashed till now.
the worm has a plan people were asking why they were showing themselves now, clearly there's something going on

Kidd will be the last man standing vs Big Mom.I think Law will land one more big awakening move on BM and will get KO after.Kidd will unlock his advanced COC in this fight and go full magneto.

Just remember the enlightenment I just gave you when it will happen theory man

This is not just some random theory I just thought off, it's based on everything Oda have been building to since the introduction of the Yonko, and it's happening
"Enlightenment". Bro she has a Vs. Chapter. That's practically a death sentence for a villains relevancy after said arc.

Kaido and Big Mom do not need to be involved with Rocks stuff later. And if they are still alive relevant, then whatever, but that has nothing to do with her not losing here. She's gonna lose lol

Something tells me that guy that met Crocus will be relevant post Wano. Maybe it's Shiki and if the Rocks plot continues, he will be the avenue the manga takes with tying that all together with Weevil, Blackbeard and/or Shanks.

This the weirdest unaddressed mystery:

Now it's confirmed it's not Kozaburo or anyone like that. He seems to be a great enough pirate that Crocus knows him.

My guess is it actually is Shiki, just entirely redesigned and incorporated around the main story. Maybe even Z/Tesoro/Bullet get somehow repurposed too. Maybe even the film Red villain.
i do think thats shiki. shiki and crocus were fairly large people but shiki is an ant compared to whitebeard in chapter 0. very possible this could be him. but i dont know lol

Status
Not open for further replies.