Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To add to the list, it feels to me that the conclusion to Orochi is not just simply going to be the cliche "you die because you evil". I mean there will be that, but with it we will perhaps get our first glimpse into the history of Wano.

It could be where Tengu reveals a lot of it (if he's Sukiyaki), because Orochi getting his comeuppance should be for everyone to see one way or the other. I think the Korozumi clan have been the way they're portrayed to be way before the daimyo assassination incident.

Interestingly, Kurozumi clan is the only one which doesn't have a moon(-tsuki) suffix in it. With so much symbolism involving the moon in this arc, it really does make you wonder.

I've also probably discussed this earlier, but Jinbe saying that the minks turn into sulong because "deep buried memories of a distant past" awaken inside them is extremely intriguing. Maybe it's just a homage to Toriyama's Oosaru transformation, but I definitely have my eye on that (especially with Zunisha here now)

So all in all, this little exposure on the clans on Wano will lead us into the big Kozuki plotline which will then be shortly addressed by Kaido during his fight with Luffy. There are at least 6-7 panels of him just begrudgingly referencing the Kozuki in a way, which clearly make it seem like they go beyond his enmity with Oden.

I think it'll be at this point, that'll get major bombs - Kaido's race, ancient giants (their connection with Wano?), god valley incident (hyping Xebec's relevance for the future), why Wano is special, why was Wano needed as the trigger to the final war, relations to Yamato's mother and probably a lot more.

What's crazy is that this just Kaido's side of things, now we have a relic of the past in the form of Zunisha walking right towards us, which opens up even more room for exposure.

The Zoro stuff definitely looks interesting, there will definitely be a prevalent theme on death/remembering the dead in the upcoming chapters with the citizens now ready to fly those lanterns. You have to wonder if some of this will also begin to address where Kaido's philosophy on death stems from.

Should be some really exciting months ahead of us, at least in terms of getting a lot of juicy lore drops.
Agreed. Like Outwardly, it just sounds like Kaido wants Wano for its natural fortress. Yet:

- What's so significant about opening Wano's borders?
- What's so significant about "becoming" Joyboy?
- The fuck is actually Onigashima lol?
- Why is Zunisha here? What is the awakening thing about?
- Why can't Momo die?
- Who was Yamato's DF meant for originally?

Just so many basic things that are related to Wano that we don't know about.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Big above Kaido who is the most powerful manga pirate currently? You say that because Kid fights her?
i explained it now about 6 times….

She is in exact this moment above Kaido in my opinion, since she pulled her final buff / form with sacrificing life span.
When Kaido starts using awakaning, he will be above big mum.

Kurozumikyō (黒住教), literally "the Teachings of Kurozumi," is a Japanese new religion largely derived from Shinto roots and founded in 1846. The founder, a Shinto priest by the name of Kurozumi, is claimed to have had a Divine union with Amaterasu, Goddess of the sun and chief Kami in the Shinto pantheon, in 1814.

:usosmug:
Sun vs Moon, feels like this going be a major key for the end plot of one piece.
Imu(Sun) vs Luffy(Moon/Ds)

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
they are to much betsa for the ZKK
(Zoro King Kong)
omg.. does KKK in reality mean:
Zoro kisses Kinemon?

remember how Kinemon was able to split the fire? It was a metaphoric way to describe him separating his heatful relationship, since he would burn himself and his ideals.
So teaching it to Zoro could mean, he shows him how to hide his sexuality. But with kinemon he wouldn’t need to hide…

omg.. does ZKK in reality mean:
Zoro kisses Kinemon?

remember how Kinemon was able to split the fire? It was a metaphoric way to describe him separating his heatful relationship, since he would burn himself and his ideals.
So teaching it to Zoro could mean, he shows him how to hide his sexuality. But with kinemon he wouldn’t need to hide…
:sus:

Zoro kisses Kinemon?

ZKK
Z- Zoro
K- Kissing with passion
K- King

Agreed. Like Outwardly, it just sounds like Kaido wants Wano for its natural fortress. Yet:

- What's so significant about opening Wano's borders?
- What's so significant about "becoming" Joyboy?
- The fuck is actually Onigashima lol?
- Why is Zunisha here? What is the awakening thing about?
- Why can't Momo die?
- Who was Yamato's DF meant for originally?

Just so many basic things that are related to Wano that we don't know about.
The best theory about Wano Wich am confident it's true is they're the same race as skypean and Shandian but for some reason lost the wings, they're from the moon

>They're clans named after the moon
>Fukurokuju have similar ears to Enel
> The Jaya map was shaped as a skull, on one eye Shandian lived, but the other eye have no land, Wich implie a land was moved from there
> We have the plot of Oarz who is connected to Kaido, he was named " the continent puller"
> Wano was known as the golden country similar to Shandia
> Toki was originally from Wano but when she traveled she didn't found herself in Wano current location
> another point, Momo ability is similar to the girl in Shandia who have unnatural CoO

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro kisses Kinemon?

Zoro Kills Kidd

Oda is the one who made them rivals. I promise you none of this would make a difference when Luffy and Kid clash. Each time Luffy grows stronger, Kid does too. Oda gave him CoC for a reason. Oda has him fighting a Yonko for a reason, Oda had him break into Big Mom's territory just like Luffy.
Feat wise. Zoro is above Kid and it is not even funny anymore but Zoro has never been shown to be an equal to Luffy, Kid has. Oda even went out of his way to show them competeting with one another in Udon.
I would say this tho, if Big Mom doesn't fall to Kid in Wano. The rivalry is over and Zoro goes ahead of Kid in my ranking
Kid showed what to consider Luffy's level? In advanced Haki masteries?

What are Kid's feats in the new world that are on par with Luffy?

Other than the fruit awakening that I can attribute to him, come on, what did he show? Honestly why put it so high when the manga shows it's not?

Status
Not open for further replies.